FOH Photo Comp to the end of the week.

These are 2 buddies of mine. On the left is FOH brother djanssentx. I got him started on cigars and he has been hooked!

post-8544-13468613349873.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing like a cigar and scotch when you reach the end of the trail. Lucky i had a Boli Royal Corona and Martel handy.

post-9305-0-53657200-1346939977.jpg

Nothing like a cigar and scotch when you reach the end of the trail. Lucky i had a Boli Royal Corona and Martel handy.

Did you light that Boli? Or did you save it for another hike you booked later that day? :P

Did you light that Boli? Or did you save it for another hike you booked later that day? :P

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Awwww SNAP!

EDIT: Seriously though mate, nice photo :2thumbs:

Two pics I found on my girlfriend's phone that she took this summer.

One of a H. Upmann Royal Corona in Paris:

post-6983-0-42337000-1347017039.jpg

And one of me smoking a Partagas Lonsdale in the streets of Venice:

post-6983-0-25159500-1347017123.jpg

It was a great summer!

Such an amazing pic! Best pic so far IMO! :perfect10:

Thanks heaps. We had to smoke in the alleyway because the bar didn't have an outdoor drinking license. 'twas an awesome little Reyes. Thx for the 30 points.

To set the scene, there were a few of us staying in a cottage in the Scottish highlands as part of my stag celebrations. We were the last ones standing at some crazy hour and when my best man's cigar went out it seemed totally reasonable to relight it using an ember from the fire.

post-9312-0-51510500-1347023416.jpg

August 2012. Back in my home town of Marysville, Wa(30 miles north of Seattle)with friends. We all grew up in the same town, have known each other since kindergarten and all graduated high school together. I treasure these moments with dear friends I've known for 35 years. I'm in the middle with the awesome hair!!!

August 2012. Back in my home town of Marysville, Wa(30 miles north of Seattle)with friends. We all grew up in the same town, have known each other since kindergarten and all graduated high school together. I treasure these moments with dear friends I've known for 35 years. I'm in the middle with the awesome hair!!!

Nice Shane!!!!