LFTH "the possible funeral"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sven and his brother Ollie were working for the city. One would dig a hole and the other would come behind him and fill it up. These two brothers worked furiously. One digging a hole, the other filling it up again. A man was watching from the sidewalk and couldn't believe how hard these men were working, but couldn't understand what they were doing. Finally he just had to ask them. He said to the hole digger, "I appreciate how hard you work, but what are you doing? You dig a hole and your brother comes behind you and fills it up again!" Sven replied, "Oh yeah, must look kinda funny, but Al, the guy who plants the trees, is sick today."

Sven and his brother Ollie were working for the city. One would dig a hole and the other would come behind him and fill it up. These two brothers worked furiously. One digging a hole, the other filling it up again. A man was watching from the sidewalk and couldn't believe how hard these men were working, but couldn't understand what they were doing. Finally he just had to ask them. He said to the hole digger, "I appreciate how hard you work, but what are you doing? You dig a hole and your brother comes behind you and fills it up again!" Sven replied, "Oh yeah, must look kinda funny, but Al, the guy who plants the trees, is sick today."

:lol: All I can think about is the Ren and Stimpy episode where Ren's cousin Sven comes to visit. And with his dumb face says. "I am Ollie, yooo are Sven...I am Ollie..yoo are Sveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen" :P

Small World....Sven's Birthday just happens to be one day after Rob's in the same year. It wouldn't be the first Pirate to have a Swiss twin brother! Haha. C'mon guys.

Drguaono... Hilarious ! Can I be secret agent Inga??

Yes you can.....wink.gif

Nothing will be changing under the new "ownership" of Sven and LFK. Damn fine blokes. Remind me of myself.

Part one of the new FOH rollout happens next week. I am looking forward to it!

Yes you can.....wink.gif

Nothing will be changing under the new "ownership" of Sven and LFK. Damn fine blokes. Remind me of myself.

Ya Ya :thumbsup:

Welcome, Sven! Being over half Viking myself, I certainly approve of the handle :)

Glad to see that despite all the changes, less is actually going to effect the end-user than was first feared (if anything, we now have more options) ... other than the likelihood of a lot of terrible Swedish Chef spoofs on the video reviews.

Yes you can.....wink.gif

The intrigue is palpable.