LFTH today (Sept 27)

Hello Presidente,

I wondered, will there be any LFTH sale today?

Thank you.

Vincent

Not this week Vincent.

We are flat out packing and shippng the LE's (Upmann and Partagas) this week. I don't want to have a "walk out" ....which has been threatened :lookaround:

We had a management meeting this morning (me) and the decision was taken that the safest course of action was to retreat :rolleyes:

Not this week Vincent.

We are flat out packing and shippng the LE's (Upmann and Partagas) this week. I don't want to have a "walk out" ....which has been threatened :lookaround:

We had a management meeting this morning (me) and the decision was taken that the safest course of action was to retreat :rolleyes:

Thank you Presidente. I might just retreat on the LE Upmann then. Are these LE Upmann near HQ/PSP quality?

Thank you.

Vincent

Hey Prez,

Do you know if there are going to be any small sized cigars for the next LFTH? Small like minutos, half coronas, or perlas. Not small like coronas grandes. :whistle:

Thx!

Hey Prez,

Do you know if there are going to be any small sized cigars for the next LFTH? Small like minutos, half coronas, or perlas. Not small like coronas grandes. :whistle:

Thx!

Shoot me an e-mail request mate and if available I will pick them out for you when I am next in the warehouse. [email protected]