Habanos SA Releases Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure de Luxe

Guest Robo

I will stick with epi. no. 2 and petit robustos for much cheaper.

I could not agree more.

• 9 months later...

I had one with Dr. Guano in mpls. It was one of the few hoyos I really liked. People can bag on the ring gauge etc. It might have been just the company but I found the cigar better than any Epicure I have had.

As long as the price point is not ridiculous, due to it being an LCDH release, I'd give them a try at least once just to see what they are like for myself.

I've seen them between 75-110 at various places online. Not a terrible price compared to other 10ct boxes of LCDH releases.

Not too bad of a price then I guess.

I find them to be tasty little smokes. To paraphrase "Field of Dreams", if Rob sells them, I will buy.

Not normally my thing but started a few mornings in Havana with this cigar and an Americano. Brought back a few boxes and still treat it as a Saturday morning smoke with an Amerucano. Had one this morning and continue to enjoy them.

Had one yesterday as well. First one in a while and it has changed for me. At first it was fairly light, but pleasant. Now it is leather and wood and rich tobacco. A solid afternoon smoke.

I agree. I think they are worth a purchase or two!