Partagas Meeting without the Figurehead ?

Hi all from sunny Havana,

it's Sunday and great weather here - before hitting the beach at Tarara with my Italian buddy Renzo, some myterious news ( sorry no details here ) I heard yesterday after a sundowner mojito and a cigar at the Saratoga :

Went to Partagas and heard that this year's Encuentro might not have the figurehead it has always had, the manager and organizer of the event Mr Abel E., as he might not be available for as yet undisclosed reasons.

No details here, again, but it has been confirmed by a local trusted cigar friend last night and I suspect if all correct, this might cause yet another "issue" and be subject of discussions ....

Will provide more details if allowed from here or when back in Germany, but suspect you will all hear/read soon ...

Nino

Hi all from sunny Havana,

it's Sunday and great weather here - before hitting the beach at Tarara with my Italian buddy Renzo, some myterious news ( sorry no details here ) I heard yesterday after a sundowner mojito and a cigar at the Saratoga :

Went to Partagas and heard that this year's Encuentro might not have the figurehead it has always had, the manager and organizer of the event Mr Abel E., as he might not be available for as yet undisclosed reasons.

No details here, again, but it has been confirmed by a local trusted cigar friend last night and I suspect if all correct, this might cause yet another "issue" and be subject of discussions ....

Will provide more details if allowed from here or when back in Germany, but suspect you will all hear/read soon ...

Nino

Shock ohmy.pngwink.pngrotfl.gif

Look forward to catching up mate. Fell free to post some photo's of you at the beach in your speedo's......or not rotfl.gif

Yes,

i didnt want to post about his arrest in the clear, guess it can be read anyway.

his arrest has been confirmed by multiple sources now, he's in jail ...

rgds from hav

I have heard also from reliable sources and it's been all over facebook that they also arrested his son and wife. Ya tu sabes Nino como son la cosas por alla.

Use google translate to translate from Italian to English

http://cigarevents.blogspot.it/2012/10/prime-conferme-sullarresto-di-abel.html