The current king of the Piramides?

534 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love that the wrapper shade didn't scare you off....  I don't get folks eschewing anything other than a dark wrapper.   "I don't want that. It's not dark enough".   Man, I've had some incredible smoke

Dip 2 all day long..

For me it is the Hoyo LE 2011... not on the list, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I had a box of RA Petit Belicosos (BUT SEP 12) for the uk that were amazing so I got another box to put away. They are the best piramide I have smoked.

Although I am also a fan of Diplomaticos 2 Monte 2 and Upmann 2

I got one of the Habanos Seleccion Piramides (USE BNE 09) & that has a RyJ Piramide in which I can't find boxes of for sale anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

It really all depends on what the quality of the tobacco used to roll said pyramide is like quality-wise. I guess when on, or rolled with the tobaccos intended for that blend, I'd say my favorite is the Dip 2.

• 3 months later...

It's hard to find good PSP2'S but man when they're on I love them a lot. Monte 2's can be inconsistent but even then they're pretty damn good. Dip 2's are really fantastic and not produced as much so I like to find them when I can.

Agreed. I have to say the Dip 2 is certainly one of my favourite cigars. Surprised the Vegas Robeina Unicos doesn't seem to get a mention....a beautiful chocolate bomb!

I just need to find an uninterrupted 80 minutes to fully enjoy at my leisure. Hence I'm now enjoying a H Upmann Half Corona with a small glass of Cointreau Blood Orange Liquier with a ice - a lovely combo

Just finished up my first Unico, and it was incredible. Only showed some youth in the last bit, but very good for being just under a year old. Better than all but the best of the Montecristo 2s I've had. I definitely need to pick up a box of Unicos now.

• Like 1