The current king of the Piramides?

534 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love that the wrapper shade didn't scare you off....  I don't get folks eschewing anything other than a dark wrapper.   "I don't want that. It's not dark enough".   Man, I've had some incredible smoke

Dip 2 all day long..

For me it is the Hoyo LE 2011... not on the list, sorry.

I'd have the dip 2 at top, followed by hup 2 then monte 2.

The box of dip 2 seconds haven't been great, 94+ cigars. They've been consistently enjoyable 90/91 cigar. Really looking forward to emptying my current box and digging into the PSP one I've got in the OHS.

The upmann 2 has also been consistent, but I just like the flavor profile of the dip 2 a bit more, despite the hup 2 being the better scoring cigar.

There monte 2 hasnt been consistent. Been as high as 95 and as low as just average. When they are on I love em. When they aren't they are just barely tolerable.

I haven't tried the p2 yet, but I do have a box I'll be getting into shortly.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

With the nice selection of Piramides on 24 I thought I would bump this thread. Anybody have an opinion on what Piramides are smoking nicely? Like most, I love a good Monte 2 but haven’t ventured outside that much in the vitola. 

On 5/11/2016 at 4:20 PM, acigaradvocate said:

How come the Boli isn't in this line

Well, the thread is about Piramides and the BBF is a Campanas...

3 hours ago, Jfeath74 said:

With the nice selection of Piramides on 24 I thought I would bump this thread. Anybody have an opinion on what Piramides are smoking nicely? Like most, I love a good Monte 2 but haven’t ventured outside that much in the vitola. 

Just smoked the best Monte 2 I've had in many, many years. SAT MAY 17. Very light wrapper. True medium, pure Monte profile--cocoa bean and light citrus tanginess. Perfect construction. Scored it a 94/95. Best Piramides I've had from any marca in recent memory, although I'm about to try my first Dip 2 from recent production (TOS NOV 16) so we'll see how it stacks up against the Monte 2. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Just smoked the best Monte 2 I've had in many, many years. SAT MAY 17. Very light wrapper. True medium, pure Monte profile--cocoa bean and light citrus tanginess. Perfect construction. Scored it a 94/95. Best Piramides I've had from any marca in recent memory, although....

Love that the wrapper shade didn't scare you off....  I don't get folks eschewing anything other than a dark wrapper.   "I don't want that. It's not dark enough".   Man, I've had some incredible smokes that so many would have ignored!   I guess more for us then....  :ok:

I just finished a 10ct box of "clearance" M2s, TOS 15 IIRC, and they were just fantastic.  Light shade, not too oily looking but not dull and flat either, and I wish I had 10 boxes of them....

• Like 4

I find the Dip 2 and the HU2 to be the best of them...although from the blind tasting results, who really knows? I might as well buy whatever’s the cheapest and pull off the bands and say hmmmm...well today I’m smoking a Dip 2, tomorrow I’ll smoke an Unicos, and after that hmmm..maybe Sunday a nice Upmann 2..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1