What cigars do you want for you Christmas Stocking?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember who posted this years ago, but I'll take these for Xmas...

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a Partagas Series D-3.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the 4th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Four Siglo 2’s, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the 5th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Five Monte A’s! Four Siglo 2’s, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the 6th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Six Lusitanias, Five Monte A’s! Four Siglo 2’s, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the 7th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Seven Esplendidos, Six Lusitanias, Five Monte A’s! Four Siglo 2’s, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the 8th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Eight Sancho Belis, Seven Esplendidos, Six Lusitanias, Five Monte A’s! Four Siglo 2’s, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the 9th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Nine Dark Cohibas, Eight Sancho Belis, Seven Esplendidos, Six Lusitanias, Five Monte A’s! Four Siglo 2’s, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the 10th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Ten Ramon Allones, Nine Dark Cohibas, Eight Sancho Belis, Seven Esplendidos, Six Lusitanias, Five Monte A’s! Four Siglo 2’s, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the 11th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Eleven Panatelas, Ten Ramon Allones, Nine Dark Cohibas, Eight Sancho Belis, Seven Esplendidos, Six Lusitanias, Five Monte A’s! Four Siglo 2’s, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Twelve Rey Del Mundos, Eleven Panatelas, Ten Ramon Allones, Nine Dark Cohibas, Eight Sancho Belis, Seven Esplendidos, Six Lusitanias, Five Monte A’s! Four Siglo 2’s, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

RASCC

x 2. Plus a box of nice El Principe's would be good too!

Anything! Beggars can't be choosers.

...'afraid he's right!

So what would you like to see in your Christmas stocking on Christmas morning?

Just asking lookaround.gifsneaky.gif

Anything you would like to give me Lisa :) all gifts greatly appreciated !

...'afraid he's right!

Anything! Beggars can't be choosers.

He's definitely right, but if you are going to be a beggar, why not beg for the good stuff?

On my list:

Cohiba Lanceros

RAAE

SCdLH El Principes

QdO Coronas

Cohiba Siglo VI (PSP)

and if I really want to beg, something from my birth year (1989).

Of course, the list could be longer, but I wouldn't want to beg too much.

I can't remember who posted this years ago, but I'll take these for Xmas...

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a Partagas Series D-3.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the 4th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Four Siglo 2’s, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the 5th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Five Monte A’s! Four Siglo 2’s, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the 6th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Six Lusitanias, Five Monte A’s! Four Siglo 2’s, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the 7th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Seven Esplendidos, Six Lusitanias, Five Monte A’s! Four Siglo 2’s, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the 8th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Eight Sancho Belis, Seven Esplendidos, Six Lusitanias, Five Monte A’s! Four Siglo 2’s, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the 9th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Nine Dark Cohibas, Eight Sancho Belis, Seven Esplendidos, Six Lusitanias, Five Monte A’s! Four Siglo 2’s, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the 10th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Ten Ramon Allones, Nine Dark Cohibas, Eight Sancho Belis, Seven Esplendidos, Six Lusitanias, Five Monte A’s! Four Siglo 2’s, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the 11th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Eleven Panatelas, Ten Ramon Allones, Nine Dark Cohibas, Eight Sancho Belis, Seven Esplendidos, Six Lusitanias, Five Monte A’s! Four Siglo 2’s, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Twelve Rey Del Mundos, Eleven Panatelas, Ten Ramon Allones, Nine Dark Cohibas, Eight Sancho Belis, Seven Esplendidos, Six Lusitanias, Five Monte A’s! Four Siglo 2’s, Three Punch-Punch, Two Bolivars and a Partagas Series D 3.

Wonderful

Yes! I did find myself singing it...

VR Unicos or Don Alejandro

mmmmmmm to have after a gut full of xmas lunch, to be stuffed like the turkey and watch the arvo fade away while the kids enjoy there santa pressies.