A big Hi from Singapore

azza

Hi everyone.

Cigar noobie here.

Been lurking for quite some time now, but just decided to drop in & say Hi.

I have much to learn but I'm sure I'll be fine with the abundance of knowledge found on this forum.

With my cigars ordered & waiting the delivery of my 30btl wine cooler, will load her up as soon as i get it seasoned.

No humidors, straight up wineador. Go big, or go home. lol3.gif

Welcome to the Friends of Habanos Cuban Cigar Forum.

All new members are encouraged to spend some time familiarising themself with the rules and guidelines of this forum.

Our mantra is Laughter, Friendship, Loyalty, and Fraternity.

Trevor

Welcome mate!!! You've gone in with the right mentality. Most us here can testify the growing pains of starting with a desktop humi, to several desktop humi and to coleman all in the the effort to avoid the wineador route but still ending up there. Anyways very good start for you and you'll have great time here.

Welcome mate!!! You've gone in with the right mentality. Most us here can testify the growing pains of starting with a desktop humi, to several desktop humi and to coleman all in the the effort to avoid the wineador route but still ending up there. Anyways very good start for you and you'll have great time here.

Welcome azza... you went the right way with a wineador

Thanks guys... If I'm going to get wet, I might as well get soaked to the bone.

The weather here in Singapore is hot & humid, with temperatures ranging 26-33 degrees C & humidity of 70-90 rh. The coolest part in my house is abt 26c/80rh, so a humidor just doesn't cut it. I need to keep a lookout for my temp & humidity & I can't possibly being running the AC 24/7, electricity isn't cheap here. Plus being a complusive buyer, I'm sure I'll need another humidor pretty quick. So buying the wine fridge was the safest bet.