You have the keys: Nominate.....

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My god, so many to choose from!

From those I have smoked in the past: 1. R&J Clemenceau, 2. Punch SS2, and 3. Dunhill Cabinetta.

From those I've never smoked I've only one in mind: Por Larranaga Magnum.

Best,

Michel

There are far more great cigar that have been cancelled than there are great cigars being made. MHO

There are just too many great regular production cigar from various decades that I could mention. If I just look at the past decade or so I could resurrect almost any Cervantes or Dalias, Coronas, Marevas etc.

I mean I would love to once more have the Bolivar Demi Tasse. I would love to restock a couple of hundred HdM du Depute. Of course the Partagas Seleccion Privada. Hell, there are no more Partagas cigars worth smoking!!!

The Party Coronas, the cabs of PC.s, the Tres PC and the Lonsdale. I could stock a humidor with just those cigars and be quite content!!!

ERdM's... The RG brand. The Diplomatico brand.

On that note I am going to grab me a Ramon Allones Petit Coronas and contemplate how much I hate Tabacuba!

THANKS ROB!!! Cheers!

-Piggy

I'd love to smoke a Davidoff Dom Perignon, Dunhill Cabineta, etc, but the reality is that if they were brought back they'd cost a fortune. So I'll go for the humble Dip5. Great mini smoke tons of flavour and character and my favourite minuto.

Just an observation isn't it funny (or not) how most of the responses are for cigars with thinner ring guages? Yet Habanos seems intent on wiping them all out!! pod.gif

Might have something to do with the fact that they were axed more so than thicker RG offerings.

Clemenceau, Monarca, DP, ct25, Cabinetta, etc. Good cigars are good cigars.