Live From Humidor - Today11am Brissy Time

Exercising the power of the moderator eh. you do sound different as a mod. Hope power does not corrupt you.

"Our mantra is Laughter, Friendship, Loyalty, and Fraternity. "

We are still allowed to participate in the first one, right?

In what way, shape or form was the second pic in that group of 3 acceptable on this forum? I would have flagged that post even if I wasn't a moderator.

By all means, have some fun, but show a bit of decency while your doing it.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In what way, shape or form was the second pic in that group of 3 acceptable on this forum? I would have flagged that post even if I wasn't a moderator.

I do have to agree a pink penis dangling around seems a bit too much.

Edit: Really sch-long is considered a censored word? I mean seriously...

30 - Trinidad Robusto T 24pk - AGR MAY 10 - HQ(Discontinued Cigar)

Price USD$350 AUD$600 includes delivery

Not Available for Online Locker

Reply to post first, check you are first, email Di, Compliment her shoes today.

I'll take these if they haven't been spoken for

I don't know what to tell you.......If you didn't at least chuckle at all 3 of those pics, than I just don't know what to say or how to respond, because I don't have experience communicating with robots. There was no nudity, no real vulgarity, no US politics and no religious symbolism - just pure comedy,and pure laughs. There are 10 year old kids these days that see worse on Prime Time TV and the Evening News, and some cartoons, if those hilarious pictures treaded on anyone here who is a grown adult's decency, or moral aptitude, then there are bigger and deeper issues at bay for those individuals that I am not qualified to process for you. Decency is subjective, that is clearly laid out, in at least the US Constitutional Law, but comedic value and "for the art of the laugh" can walk a fine line with flexibility base on intent and motive. If intent and motive is to cause harm, cause embarrassment, cause defamation or cause repentance, than comedy is no longer valid. But if intent and motive is to cause laughs, and smiles and harmless snickering, than my friend, you have the exact recipe for comedy gold that hurts no one. Furthermore, I have a great deal of respect reverence for Rob and all that work for the forum,and I would be willing to bet that if Rob saw the picture that was removed, he would have laughed his "rear end " off. Frankly I saw more indecent clothing options during this years Olympics than what was presented in that picture.

When you knock it down to the short and curly s, the simplicity of it, it was a questionably *** man, dressed up flamboyantly in a very funny unicorn costume, in a variety of hilarious poses. It was as simple as that, and once, again, if you didn't at least smile or giggle at all, I feel sorry for you, because I think it is the funniest picture I've seen in 7.5 years. I've spent many months with the absence of laughter, so I know its true power, and if it made just one person laugh, I say it was worth it.

MY 2 CENTS!

That picture would have only bothered me if it was on one of your "steakscape" posts!!!!

See, That's witty comedy....well done (slowly increasing clap)

C'mon Dave, you should have realised that it was going to cross a boundary, yes I had a giggle, but at the same time I knew it was going to be policed. I mean there was a picture earlier this year taken down because Kate Whatsherface had too much cleavage shown. It would seem there are a few people that take offense to such things for some reason, and because of it there is a wide (albeit silly if you ask me) rule net cast over it to protect the all encompassing. I leave it with this, I do not agree with the all the rules though I still try to abide by them, as I'm sure you do, but this time you got caught in the net, and I would just take it in stride and let it go.

C'mon Dave, you should have realised that it was going to cross a boundary, yes I had a giggle, but at the same time I knew it was going to be policed. I mean there was a picture earlier this year taken down because Kate Whatsherface had too much cleavage shown. It would seem there are a few people that take offense to such things for some reason, and because of it there is a wide (albeit silly if you ask me) rule net cast over it to protect the all encompassing. I leave it with this, I do not agree with the all the rules though I still try to abide by them, as I'm sure you do, but this time you got caught in the net, and I would just take it in stride and let it go.

One "giggle" in a weary world is worth a thousand gold coins.

Look, I'm in no way a prude, far from it. You can't be a prude and sell adult paraphernalia as your first job out of high school.

That being said, the pic should not have been posted, plain and simple. Yes, the forum is in all probability 99.9% male members, but not all of them would have appreciated the pic.

Have a smoke and move on.

Look, I'm in no way a prude, far from it. You can't be a prude and sell adult paraphernalia as your first job out of high school.

That being said, the pic should not have been posted, plain and simple. Yes, the forum is in all probability 99.9% male members, but not all of them would have appreciated the pic.

Have a smoke and move on.

And I don't think anyone is putting you on blast Fuzz, you were only doing your duty nothing more. I wouldn't want that responsibility for all the tea in China.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaCddWHwhJE

I am done with it, but I do stand my ground and I will not be pawed at. After all I am from Texas, do you expect me to fold and run? I am not deft to the fact that what is funny to some is not funny to all, but if we go through life worried about the 1%, who are we? The whole point was for it not to turn serious.....how did this happen? There may be some that this forum or any forum is their life, but my life is serious enough as it is, this forum is a vacation from that for me, a break from the realities and seriousness of life.That should be the mission, not the hinderence.

That is all for today......

27 - Partagas SD Especial - LRE ABR 10 - HQ

Price USD$135 AUD$290 includes delivery

27 - Partagas SD Especial - LRE ABR 10 - HQ

Price USD$135 AUD$290 includes delivery

I will take these :) Me like this EL and think it is mighty good :)