Montreal Herf 2013. Mark this date on your calendars! ****UPDATED 2013/01/10****

Fantastic guys! Hoping your guys come out in great numbers! will be amazing to reconnect with you fellas and shares laughs and commoradery.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I have been reading through this thread and I was wondering if the date of March 9th is now set or is the date still pending?

The date is set Tom, just after Xmas break, we will post more details like hotel rate, restaurants, prices... party.gif

with quality waitresses according to the guys that went there beforeinnocent.gif

Indeed

It actually starts to warm up in march...wont be as bad as last year when we held it in january...

Lst year, we were wearing short sleeves in March. It souldn't be too cold.

Okay I have been reading through this thread and I was wondering if the date of March 9th is now set or is the date still pending?

Yes Tom like simon said, March 9th is the main event, and I know a lot of you toronto guys might come down on the 8th, and if we will do a little pre herf for the early arrivers!

Yes Tom like simon said, March 9th is the main event, and I know a lot of you toronto guys might come down on the 8th, and if we will do a little pre herf for the early arrivers!

I'm looking to arrive March 8. I'll probably grab an early train in. A bottle of rum, a few cans of Coke and I'm on the way. :) Simon. Arrange the Presidential suite for me. Put it in Art's name so that he gets the cleaning bill for my smoking cigars in the room. :):P

I'm looking to arrive March 8. I'll probably grab an early train in. A bottle of rum, a few cans of Coke and I'm on the way. :) Simon. Arrange the Presidential suite for me. Put it in Art's name so that he gets the cleaning bill for my smoking cigars in the room. :):P

We all know that you are CHU cheap to get the presidential suite. Lol