Montreal Herf 2013. Mark this date on your calendars! ****UPDATED 2013/01/10****

He did not say he was getting by himself Art.

A President size bed holds Frank, Keith, Mrs Keith, Enis, Conor, Hans, Mrs Hans

and Gary.

Lol

Lisa, I don't like that idea because I'll be squished by a couple of those guys.

LOL

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only can attend on saturday and head back to Burlington on sunday as I have to work on fridays and on monday.won't be in the mood to drive to Montreal after my usual 550km's roundtrips on my workingdays.

I just got approval for time off from work for march 8-18th. That should be enough time for the herf... Right?

Thats perfect buddy!

Okay, if I don't have those days already off in my work cycle, I'll be putting in for vacation time for that weekend. Pending time available for travel, I'll either be flying or driving. Will just be looking for a roomie to bunk with, presumably at the Square Phillip again.

I'll have to wait to look at booking until I get back out to Halifax, and confirm work scheduling details.

But Porter is awesome. Used them a bunch back and forth between Toronto and Montreal during spring/summer 2011, when I was at Basic in Quebec. Porter has top notch service.

And....unlimited beer service (Steamwhistle) is definitely a nice touch also!!!! :party:

I'll be there the 8th and 9th for pre-pre-herf anything and pre-herf diner. Also gonna book a room at the chosen hotel (already got a roomate).

Riaz and Simon, will there be a meet and greet "booze-a-thon" like last year ? It was a lot of fun...

Should I hop a train and make this event??? We shall see......

That would be one long train ride dude .... now that's dedication to one's hobby!!!