Montreal Herf 2013. Mark this date on your calendars! ****UPDATED 2013/01/10****

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this will be my first Herf.. usually just been smoking with a few friends at each others places and whatnot.

What usually goes on in these herfs.. i hope no satanic rituals where we have to sacrifice a lamb or worst yet a HTF cigar are in order!

Any further details on where the dinner will be?

So this will be my first Herf.. usually just been smoking with a few friends at each others places and whatnot.

What usually goes on in these herfs.. i hope no satanic rituals where we have to sacrifice a lamb or worst yet a HTF cigar are in order!

Any further details on where the dinner will be?

A herf is essentially a whole **** load of botls and sotls getting together, eating, smoking, drinking, sharing stories and laughter. Plus we do auctions and raffles to raise money for Rob's (freefallguy) Nicaragua Fund. All in all its a fantastic weekend where you wake up sunday morning, tired, hung over and your mouth tasting like an ashtray. Its fantastic

A herf is essentially a whole **** load of botls and sotls getting together, eating, smoking, drinking, sharing stories and laughter. Plus we do auctions and raffles to raise money for Rob's (freefallguy) Nicaragua Fund. All in all its a fantastic weekend where you wake up sunday morning, tired, hung over and your mouth tasting like an ashtray. Its fantastic

Do not forget the obligatory new guy handout of HTF sticks to the biggest guy in the room ;)

right now I'm 50/50, my birthday is the 4th and wanted to head out that way to celibate it anyways so i just have to figure out the logistics and then I will let you guys know

Nick, being "celibate" is no way to celebrate your birthday! :lol::lmao:

Mind if I announce the Herf 2013 on an other forum (cut and paste the first post)?

It is already on the CA-Forum,courtesy of Shlomo.

Yes I had asked shlomo to post it on CA. FOr the moment we will leave it as is. Dont want to overbook the venue either.

***HOTEL UPDATE***

The hotel rate is now active for March 8th and 9th. The rate is $139+tx per night for a studio with either a king bed or two double beds. This is the same price as last year even if the hotel prices went up this year. You can see the room specs and pics here.

To book the room please call toll free: 1-866-393-1193 and ask for Genevieve or Louis-Phillipe and tell them you want to book with the MONTREAL HERF.

The rate will be valid and guaranteed until February 9th. If you reserve after that day the price might go up and rooms will be subject to the hotel availability.

If you have any problems don't hesitate to contact Riaz and I (Simon)

Cheers and I am looking forward to seeing you all in two months party.gifspotlight.gifparty.gif