What's in your glass today?

maverickdrinker

On 9/20/2019 at 5:14 PM, Colt45 said:

Fan of this producer. Nice density wonderfully balanced with acidity and tannin. Juicy but not overtly fruity. Love it.

GDV BdA S 72.jpg

Who isn't a fan of this producer?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought that I would start this off for the new year. Good to see what people's favorite or current libation is. Tonight, The Balvenie Portwood 21...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm feeling better today,  Not as dark, tense, and angry as I have been the past several days. Today was better. Chores around the house, building a new humidor, repaired a door frame, and just being

4 hours ago, CampDelta369 said:

A favorite from Saint Julien. in a very hot year they did a masterful effort here. Still legs to age. Great balance. Delicious juice. Cheers

B999B8A4-C024-4A14-ADCD-0D4550ED1136.jpeg

fabulous producer. must say i am not a huge fan of 2003s but the longer it all goes on, the more that those who have lasted are looking good. 

and i would never say no, of course. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

fabulous producer. must say i am not a huge fan of 2003s but the longer it all goes on, the more that those who have lasted are looking good. 

and i would never say no, of course. 

I agree with you on that Ken. My initial tastings of 2003 were fruit forward and low acidity from many examples. Not my style but this Ducru has aged well. A pleasant surprise from a case I recently retrieved from proper storage. 

9dcbd62ccc7833f1f615205dc4d4c78c.jpg

Preserved in three dimensions. Hop butcher. A+
Orange pulp ripe berry and just super fresh fresh hops. Really good stuff. Creamy and smooth
90 degrees in Chicago on September 30th ... gonna have a few.
Cheers

• Like 3

[mention=32986]lovethehaze[/mention]is doing Cab! What the hell is world coming to! Love it man. Love the grape .

Lmfao. Variety is the spice of life. As winter roles in I will be doing lots of reds.....as per your lead.
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

It's Friday.  Week's been a blur, wife's out of the country, so I poured some a nice glass.

Three fingers of Four Roses Small Batch Select

• Like 1