What's in your glass today?

maverickdrinker

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought that I would start this off for the new year. Good to see what people's favorite or current libation is. Tonight, The Balvenie Portwood 21...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm feeling better today,  Not as dark, tense, and angry as I have been the past several days. Today was better. Chores around the house, building a new humidor, repaired a door frame, and just being

Had a friend over for the weekend and had two '66 ports and along '03 A's and then Italian LGC RE's.  A's were smoking like a dream.  LGC's need more time, and both '66's were on point.

a's and '66 ports 1.jpg

a's and '66 ports 2.jpg

• Like 4

On 2/6/2020 at 2:36 PM, RicoIsHere said:

Happy Birthday to all Aquarians, especially me! Let the celebrations begin...

20200206_172806.thumb.jpg.eb3706993f1dcf6671d124195fd09883.jpg

Dang that's an pretty expensive set! Would love to be able to open one every day cheers happy birthday enjoy brother! 

3 hours ago, Astar20 said:

Dang that's an pretty expensive set! Would love to be able to open one every day cheers happy birthday enjoy brother! 

Thanks for the well-wishes! The real good stuff is in that foot locker.... My locker from 1988 while a Private in the Army. I lined it with 3/8” cedar now it holds my CCs. 

3 hours ago, RicoIsHere said:

Thanks for the well-wishes! The real good stuff is in that foot locker.... My locker from 1988 while a Private in the Army. I lined it with 3/8” cedar now it holds my CCs. 

I've always wondered about doing that! I just use a cooler for my boxes! 

I was only able to get GTS this year for retail just insane how prices for the BTAC collection gets wish I could have found the WLW for retail. 

17 hours ago, Astar20 said:

I've always wondered about doing that! I just use a cooler for my boxes! 

I was only able to get GTS this year for retail just insane how prices for the BTAC collection gets wish I could have found the WLW for retail. 

I took my time, and it's not failed me yet. Making one from scratch in a couple months. 

• Like 1

Really enjoyed with our steak dinner. Last time I had this wine was about two years ago and like that one, this was excellent.

54f6bcc1c2e20854caee4978dcc97cb6.jpg

• Like 3

13 hours ago, CampDelta369 said:

Best bottle of wine in the local grocer. A 7yr old crozes hermitage for $20? Ha ha. Jaboulet to boot. Freaking yummy juice

36A009FD-A601-46C5-A333-EF4E32DCC31D.jpeg

I hope you bought all they had at that price.

• Like 1

Not familiar with it.  What's the story on that beyond it being Merlot or mostly Merlot?

I think it’s primarily Merlot with some Cabernet Franc

On 2/20/2020 at 6:43 AM, BrightonCorgi said:

Not familiar with it.  What's the story on that beyond it being Merlot or mostly Merlot?

really interesting one to see. have not come across a bottle of nenin for years (i think it was popular for buck house, though not sure why i think that). years ago, it was a bit of an underperformer but in the last decade or so, the money and expertise make such things almost a thing of the past. i assume Fugue is their second label?