What's in your glass today?

maverickdrinker

My mother lives about 35 minutes from treehouse brewery, so whenever i visit i get a ton of Julius. This just doesnt compare. Really I prefer dry session IPAs, but NEIPAs are def up there for a long sipper.

Next time u get a shipment from treehouse HMU I will pay or trade sticks or Send some Chicago haze, which is far better than weldwerks .... I am trying to go out to treehouse literally just to try their stuff soon, but the tap room makes little sense with 2 drafts max ...

Then to LA for the Monkish !

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought that I would start this off for the new year. Good to see what people's favorite or current libation is. Tonight, The Balvenie Portwood 21...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm feeling better today,  Not as dark, tense, and angry as I have been the past several days. Today was better. Chores around the house, building a new humidor, repaired a door frame, and just being

1 hour ago, lovethehaze said:

Next time u get a shipment from treehouse HMU I will pay or trade sticks or Send some Chicago haze, which is far better than weldwerks .... I am trying to go out to treehouse literally just to try their stuff soon, but the tap room makes little sense with 2 drafts max ...

1 hour ago, lovethehaze said:

Roger that

• Like 1

The riesling discussion in the recent favorite grape thread coincided with the wine buyer at one of my locals recommending this wine. I enjoyed it - acidity balanced with oily (in a good way) body. Green apple fruit while still cool, becoming more savory as the glass warmed a bit.

HofFalk.jpg

• Like 4

I’ve had this bottle of Zacapa XO for a long time but just opened it tonight. Really enjoyed it.
51a23c399a801db5ce4c01fdd35d4061.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4