What's in your glass today?

maverickdrinker

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought that I would start this off for the new year. Good to see what people's favorite or current libation is. Tonight, The Balvenie Portwood 21...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm feeling better today,  Not as dark, tense, and angry as I have been the past several days. Today was better. Chores around the house, building a new humidor, repaired a door frame, and just being

Talisker 10.

I dunno why but this is my fav single malt.  I get so much awesome flavor from it.  I've got some laphroaig 10, lagavulin 16 here ATM but tally 10 wins every time!!!

I can only imagine how good the 18 is but can't get it here in Toronto.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/09/2016 at 3:36 AM, CoffeeGeek said:

Another of my faves (and one of Ralfy's favourite blended scotches)... the Monkey Shoulder. It's made from a blend of 3 or 4 "top Scotches" (rumour has it Balvennie Double Barrel is one of them), and this is just pure... comfort to me. I suggest seeking out Ralfy's review or others on this scotch. It's my current fave. And I have a glass in front of me right now of it.

scotches-2.jpg

I love this whisky, which I discovered 5-6 months ago! Perfect for cigars and I would think it's a great "Summer" whisky (just like the Suntory Toki).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, treberty said:

I love this whisky, which I discovered 5-6 months ago! Perfect for cigars and I would think it's a great "Summer" whisky (just like the Suntory Toki).

How uncanny, I was enjoying a Cohiba Robusto with some fine scotch tonight with a dear friend soon to depart to the UK and he mentioned how much he loved Monkey Shoulder in our conversations.

On 04/01/2017 at 9:05 PM, Cep said:

Talisker 10.

I dunno why but this is my fav single malt.  I get so much awesome flavor from it.  I've got some laphroaig 10, lagavulin 16 here ATM but tally 10 wins every time!!!

I can only imagine how good the 18 is but can't get it here in Toronto.  

I'm a huge fan of the Talisker 10.... The Longrow Peated is also awesome - same price range.

• 1 month later...