FOH 2013 Fat bastard Competition Registration Thread.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. Is THAT why you ended up gassing up the place at the Nacional in Havana then?!?!?!?! covermouth.gif

biggrin.pnglaugh.png

Ironically, it was only that one night where I "gassed up" otherwise I was fine. I also lost weight down there. Xmas and New Years ruined me. :P

Ironically, it was only that one night where I "gassed up" otherwise I was fine. I also lost weight down there. Xmas and New Years ruined me. tongue.png

So....when in Havana, you lost weight?

Ummm....

Did your hungrily-loud-Hawaiian-themed shirts absorb the extra calories then????? biggrin.pngwink.pngtongue.png

So....when in Havana, you lost weight?

Ummm....

Did your hungrily-loud-Hawaiian-themed shirts absorb the extra calories then????? biggrin.pngwink.pngtongue.png

It was subtle. I ate one big meal a day along with a small breakfast. The HN buffet was not that great. I felt great all week. It must've been the 5 - 7 daily cigars. :P

i need to post early too, but, i do not have digital scales. i have perfectly good non-digital scales. am i to be prejudiced because i don't have certain unnecessary technology?

Spend the $10 on Digital Scales.....it is so much easier.

and in any event, we need photos? are you serious? we can't trust each other? surely if someone says that they are X on their scales, and provided they use the same scales throughout, then what they tell us at the end should be good enough for us?

if i want to take a photo and cheat, easy - take the photo with whilst wearing a backpack of rocks.

We did this last year Ken! So simple and easy to do.

oh ye of little faith and trust? is that how a christian acts?

If I was one of the 12 deciples...I would have been Thomas

that would be doubting thomas?

i will maintain the rage against this technology discrimination! i have very good german scales. i do not need to waste dosh on some cheap crap. now, if you'll excuise me, i'm off to fill the packback with rocks.

Just go to the nearest post office and stand on their heavy parcel scale! idea.gif

Or you could go to your local vet. The one near me has a mat for you to put your dog on to weigh. biggrin.png

fuzz, i have perfectly good accurate scales (i assume that ayaa has invested his christmas loot in sharesin some scale producer!).

actually, i have check-ups once or twice a year at the wesley hospital (precautionary after clot from flying a few years back) and they are considered one of our finest.

do they use digital scales? NO. mind you, theirs are extremely accurate balanced jobs, but i will not go quietly!!

a confession. i am now deeply concerned about my supposedly accurate, u-beaut scales.

after three hours serious fasting, the only intake being large quantities of liquids due to the opporessive heat, my scales have failed to register any significant weight loss. in fact, they have registered no change at all. there may even have been the tiny-est of increases.

clearly, when it comes time to offer the final weight, i'll have to submit an "estimate".