STUFF: News, Technology, the cool and the plain weird

Ridley Scott Says Neill Blomkamp's Alien 5 Won't Happen

s3jpgsl4vizsh070i3sp.jpg

Not only won't happen, Scott says it was never that close to happening. His Covenant and whatever comes after it will be the only development in the Alien universe for a while.

Answering a question from Allocine, Scott was asked if Neill Blomkamp's Alien 5 would ever happen, and his answer was, "I don't think so, no."

Scott also says, "There was never a script. It was an idea which was evolved on, I think, a 10-page pitch. And I was meant to be a producer on that, and it didn't evolve. Fox decided that they didn't want to do it, so that was it. I think I had already done Prometheus and I was already planning Covenant, so dunno."

Now, of course, Fox could always change its mind. But even Blomkamp thinks the chances of the movie getting made are "slim". So kiss goodbye to Ripley's return and wave hello to what will probably be another Prometheus sequel.

We reached out to Fox for comment but had not heard back at time of writing.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many thanks  Yes, I think I started F1 back in 2009 so there's been one since then.  How time flies! I enjoy both threads, sometimes it's taxing though. Let's see how we go for this year   I

STYLIST GIVES FREE HAIRCUTS TO HOMELESS IN NEW YORK Most people spend their days off relaxing, catching up on much needed rest and sleep – but not Mark Bustos. The New York based hair stylist spend

Truly amazing place. One of my more memorable trips! Perito Moreno is one of the few glaciers actually still advancing versus receding though there's a lot less snow than 10 years ago..... Definit

The Trailer For ‘The Dark Tower’ Is Finally Debuting This Week

thedarktower

The trailer for the adaptation of Stephen King’s The Dark Tower is finally set to drop this week according to Collider and multiple other sources. The movie has an August 6, 2017 release date but aside from some images and am Entertainment Weekly cover there hasn’t been much. The trailer leaked not long ago but Sony quickly pulled it from outlets. This is a movie that should be all over the place considering we have movies that aren’t coming out until December that have trailers out. The rumor is that the trailer is going to be attached to the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 due out this Friday but who knows when the trailer will actually drop. The fans of the series have been waiting for a long time to see this movie happen and the radio silence on the marketing is making everyone nervous.

To quote Haleigh Foutch who wrote the announcement for Collider: “I’m not even convinced this movie exists anymore. Prove it, Sony.” I’m with you Haleigh.

The Dark Tower will be released on August 6, 2017 or maybe not. We’ll see but here are some images to get your hopes up.

The Dark Tower

The Dark Tower

The Dark Tower

The Dark Tower

The Dark Tower

The Dark Tower

The Dark Tower

1 minute ago, MIKA27 said:

The Trailer For ‘The Dark Tower’ Is Finally Debuting This Week

thedarktower

The trailer for the adaptation of Stephen King’s The Dark Tower is finally set to drop this week according to Collider and multiple other sources. The movie has an August 6, 2017 release date but aside from some images and am Entertainment Weekly cover there hasn’t been much. The trailer leaked not long ago but Sony quickly pulled it from outlets. This is a movie that should be all over the place considering we have movies that aren’t coming out until December that have trailers out. The rumor is that the trailer is going to be attached to the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 due out this Friday but who knows when the trailer will actually drop. The fans of the series have been waiting for a long time to see this movie happen and the radio silence on the marketing is making everyone nervous.

To quote Haleigh Foutch who wrote the announcement for Collider: “I’m not even convinced this movie exists anymore. Prove it, Sony.” I’m with you Haleigh.

The Dark Tower will be released on August 6, 2017 or maybe not. We’ll see but here are some images to get your hopes up.

The Dark Tower

The Dark Tower

The Dark Tower

The Dark Tower

The Dark Tower

The Dark Tower

The Dark Tower

I am so keen for this movie to land but its been so long since it was announced and there has been such a lack of information released since initial casting, I was beginning to wonder if the whole thing was one big april fools joke

Considering the movie is due out in 12 weeks, we should have had 2 or 3 trailers and a couple of TV spots by now.
I'm hoping the studio thinks the film will speak for itself and doesn't see the need to hype it up, but its more likely the opposite, they're afraid to put big money into the marketing department because theyre expecting a low box office gross.
My mother always said: "the more you see of a film before its released, the less likely it will be good". I'm hoping her theory holds in this case as I've been waiting for someone to do a decent adaption of this series since my mid teens

• Like 1

Check Out the Creepy Trailer for Indie Thriller 'It Comes at Night'

The studio behind Moonlight and Room dropped a trailer Monday for It Comes at Night, a new horror film that—in the same vein as Get Out and the latest season of Black Mirror—explores societal fears within the context of a creepy, uncomfortably realistic horror film.

A24's film, written and directed by Trey Edward Shults, takes place in a post-apocalyptic world ravaged by a virus that turns humans into parasitic monsters. To shield themselves from the scourge, one small family—a husband (Joel Edgerton), wife (Carmen Ejogo), and their young son (Kelvin Harrison Jr.)—shutters itself in a strictly secured home in the middle of the woods.

They've got an intricate, time-tested system for protecting themselves from the disease outside their doors—but when a stranger appears in the woods nearby, they struggle to decide what to do. The man, played by GIRLS's Christopher Abbott, claims he's virus-free, that he has munitions, and a family of his own to protect. It's here that the larger conversation kicks in—one about trust and to what degree we're willing to share our lives with strangers.

"For me, the film is about refugees and immigration and otherness," Edgerton told Entertainment Weekly. "I thought that was really interesting to explore in the horror realm."

Writer-director Shults made his directorial debut with 2014's Krisha, taking home two narrative feature awards at SXSW. It Comes at Night, his sophomore film, opened over the weekend at Overlook Film Festival, and critics have already lauded it as "a major statement on the subject of civilization in freefall" and "a paranoid headtrip."

It Comes at Night hits theaters June 9.

4 minutes ago, polarbear said:

I am so keen for this movie to land but its been so long since it was announced and there has been such a lack of information released since initial casting, I was beginning to wonder if the whole thing was one big april fools joke

Considering the movie is due out in 12 weeks, we should have had 2 or 3 trailers and a couple of TV spots by now.
I'm hoping the studio thinks the film will speak for itself and doesn't see the need to hype it up, but its more likely the opposite, they're afraid to put big money into the marketing department because theyre expecting a low box office gross.
My mother always said: "the more you see of a film before its released, the less likely it will be good". I'm hoping her theory holds in this case as I've been waiting for someone to do a decent adaption of this series since my mid teens

I understand what you mean mate but IMO, normally trailers these days are so frequent and over saturated that they tend to give away too much of the flick.

Fingers crossed your mum is right ;)

• Like 2

SWISS WATCHMAKER BREITLING JUST SOLD FOR A STAGGERING AMOUNT

breitling

The darling of aviation watchmaking has officially been sold. Private equity firm CVC Capital Partners have announced the 80% purchase of Breitling with the remaining 20% staying with the former majority shareholder, Theodore Schneider.

The US$870 million sale sees the name following in the footsteps of other major watchmakers who have been bought out by major companies like Richemont in the past. Prior to this significant move, Breitling was essentially independent and built its reputation on crafting precision chronometer watches for the skies and lifestyle wearers alike.

The move under CVC ownership will ensure the brand continues to flourish in the greater Asian markets on the back of success in Hong Kong during the past two years. Whether or not the new ownership will see an introduction of fresh designs catering to a different market is still to be determined with Breitling’s current portfolio offering watches in the region of US$3,000 to US$255,000.

What we can likely expect though is more Breitling ambassadors from the Asian region to join existing fans of the brand including John Travolta, David Beckham and Russell Crowe.

The CVC ownership sees the second time since Breitling has been purchased with Theodore Schneider’s father Ernest having first acquired the watch company from its original owners in 1979.

VOLCAN TEQUILA

Volcan Tequila

If tequila is your go-to spirit, or you just reach for it when the calendar says you should, Volcan Tequila is worth a taste. Grown in the shadow of a volcano, the agave Volcan harvests blends the distinct flavors of highland and lowland regions. More flavor comes from a terrain blessed with basalt and iron that provide rich, herbal nuances. Volcan combines time-tested methods with modern techniques to create a tequila that not only tastes good but has the history and story to back it up.

This Guy Loves To Cover His Hand With The World's Grossest Bugs

Do you have hobbies? Maybe cycling or carpentry or something low key? Well, this guy has a cooler hobby than you.

Adrian Kozakiewicz loves to cover his hand with gnarly bugs, film it, and then put the videos on YouTube. His channel, InsecthausTV, is one of the most messed up and fascinating things you'll see on the internet this week. There are also videos of insects crawling around on the counter, but the bugs-on-hand videos really are the best.

The young, Germany-based entomology enthusiast claims to be "one of the largest insect breeders in Europe", and his social media game is strong. Not only is there the nasty YouTube channel, but the 20-year-old also keeps a well-stocked Facebook page, an Instagram account with over 160,000 followers, and a Snapchat. Now for some highlights from all of the above.

First, we have the descriptively titled "INSECTS ON MY HAND !" It's just all kinds of sinister little jerks crawling on Kozakiewicz's hand:

Now here's "Biggest Snail in the World !" 

Still not gnarly enough? Check out "Giant Fighter Crickets."

Still not impressed? How about Idolomantis diabolica?

My personal favourite, however, is Eurycantha calcarata, a species that resembles a spiky turd with thick legs.

Wesley Snipes Battles Aliens In The Crazy-Looking Sci-Fi Action Film The Recall

Aliens are invading Earth. Who better to keep you safe than Wesley Snipes?

That's just part of the plot to The Recall, a new sci-fi film that will be out in June. The rest involves a group of teenagers (including Breaking Bad's RJ Mitte) who go to a cabin in the woods for the weekend — which is always a good idea in movies. However, instead of being stalked by an evil being, they just so happen to be there when aliens come to Earth for some kind of massive event. Thankfully, Snipes' character knows what's up.

Here's the first trailer for The Recall.

That looks pretty fun, right? What's even cooler about The Recall is that it's initially being released only in Barco Escape theatres in the US. Barco Escape is a theatrical experience where the screen is extended out on the left and right to give the viewer a three-screen, almost 180-degree surround viewing experience. In fact, The Recall is the first movie shot in the format.

That version opens in the US on June 2. Then on June 16, The Recall opens in traditional theatres and On Demand in the US. Get more information here. An Australian release date has not yet been announced.

First Trailer For ‘Kill Switch’ Starring Dan Stevens

No one thought Dan Stevens was going to amount of anything when he announced that he was leaving Downton Abbey but Stevens is proving to be a real talent. In 2017 alone he has stared in FXX’s Legion and the live action re-make of Beauty and the Beast. Now he’s jumping into the indy science fiction scene with Kill Switch which debuted it’s first trailer today via Entertainment Weekly. The distribution rights were picked by Saban Films in February 2017.

Kill Switch will be released on Ultra VOD May 19, 2017 and in select theaters and via VOD on June 16, 2017.

killswitch1

killswitch3

killswitch4

Good News, Logan's Black-And-White Version Will Get A Home Release, Too

fbf2mwatctocg7s2uufc.png

Can't make it to the May 16, one-night-only showing of Logan in the black-and-white-Johnny-Cash-music-video style it always dreamed of being? Well, don't worry on missing out: it looks like the film's home release will include the alternate version of the film, too.

Announced through The Hollywood Reporter this morning, details of the special edition of the film — which will include a special nine-poster set depicting Hugh Jackman's Wolverine over the years, and a new poster for Logan itself on its reverse — confirmed that the black-and-white cut of the film, dubbed Logan Noir, will be part of the film's special features package.

ay2clvbfvjw5two1keni.png

Here's the full list of special features included:

Logan Noir: a black-and-white version of the film
Audio commentary by director James Mangold
Deleted scenes with optional audio commentary by Mangold (Blu-ray only)
Making Logan — behind-the-scenes documentary (Blu-ray only)

This New Featurette Makes Me Care More About The Mummy More Than Any Of The Trailers Did

I was totally ready to let the upcoming reboot of The Mummy pass me by. The trailers seemed to offer yet another instalment of "Tom Cruise Running From Things". But this new look at the movie focuses on just why Princess Ahmanet wants to break stuff, and now I'm quite intrigued.

The new behind-the-scenes video shows filmmakers involved with The Mummy talking about the character's past and how her look will change over the course of the movie. I liked Sofia Boutella in Atomic Blonde, where she was sort of a secondary character. Her central role here and the details of Ahmanet's backstory might be enough to make me actually check out The Mummy when it hits theatres June 8.

On 5/2/2017 at 9:23 PM, MIKA27 said:

This Guy Loves To Cover His Hand With The World's Grossest Bugs

Do you have hobbies? Maybe cycling or carpentry or something low key? Well, this guy has a cooler hobby than you.

Adrian Kozakiewicz loves to cover his hand with gnarly bugs, film it, and then put the videos on YouTube. His channel, InsecthausTV, is one of the most messed up and fascinating things you'll see on the internet this week. There are also videos of insects crawling around on the counter, but the bugs-on-hand videos really are the best.

The young, Germany-based entomology enthusiast claims to be "one of the largest insect breeders in Europe", and his social media game is strong. Not only is there the nasty YouTube channel, but the 20-year-old also keeps a well-stocked Facebook page, an Instagram account with over 160,000 followers, and a Snapchat. Now for some highlights from all of the above.

First, we have the descriptively titled "INSECTS ON MY HAND !" It's just all kinds of sinister little jerks crawling on Kozakiewicz's hand:

Now here's "Biggest Snail in the World !" 

Still not gnarly enough? Check out "Giant Fighter Crickets."

Still not impressed? How about Idolomantis diabolica?

My personal favourite, however, is Eurycantha calcarata, a species that resembles a spiky turd with thick legs.

I can't unsee this Mika!

• Like 1

Tunnel Collapses At US Nuclear Facility Once Called 'An Underground Chernobyl Waiting To Happen' [Updated]

zis0wmyvzergeksnaywj.jpg

Managers at the Hanford Site in Washington State told workers to "take cover" Tuesday morning local time after a tunnel leading to a massive plutonium finishing plant collapsed. The emergency is especially worrisome, since Hanford is commonly known as "the most toxic place in America" [Outside of the White House], with one former governor calling it "an underground Chernobyl waiting to happen". Worrisome might actually be an understatement. An emergency has been declared.

The accident occurred near the 200 East Area, the home of several solid waste sites. More specifically, the tunnel that collapsed was one filled with highly radioactive train cars that once carried spent fuel rods containing deeply dangerous plutonium and uranium from a reactor on the Columbia River to the processing facility. Those reactors once produced plutonium for America's nuclear arsenal, though production ended in 1980. The cleanup process that followed has gone on for nearly 30 years.

Back to the poor workers, though. They have been instructed to stay indoors, and one manager reportedly sent out a message telling workers to "secure ventilation in your building" and "refrain from eating or drinking". When you can't even have a glass of water, you know the nuclear emergency is bad.

rqb3reirzeyggimjohpv.jpg

"This is a serious situation," Washington Governor Jay Inslee said in a statement. "Ensuring the safety of the workers and the community is the top priority." 

Meanwhile, the United States Department of Energy activated its emergency teams to the Hanford Site. A press release sent out around 3:00AM AEST said that "facility personnel have been evacuated", while workers at nearby sites have been instructed to stay indoors. A spokesperson also told the press that "there was no evidence to suggest that radioactive materials had been released and that all of the workers in the area were accounted for". So at least there's that glimmer of hope.

A robot is reportedly involved in the cleanup:

C_ZxhAQUMAIO8J1.jpg

Aside from this, it's currently unclear what the cleanup operation might look like. If we've learned anything from the Fukushima nuclear disaster, it's that highly radioactive zones are almost impossible to secure, since the radiation tends to fry whatever goes inside. Not even a special radiation-resistant robot survived a trip inside of Fukushima's damaged reactor earlier this year.

That said, we don't yet know how serious the radiation is at Hanford. An accident like this is certainly a bad look for the US Department of Energy site, where a giant sign reads "Welcome to Hanford: Where Safety Comes First."

Update 7:35AM AEST - The Hanford Site has released a photo of the collapsed tunnel. You can’t see the radiation leaking out of the top, because this isn’t an episode of The Simpsons. Radiation is invisible.

e22zhtvwaitdkls8dict.jpg

Mountain Biker Narrowly Avoids Getting Mauled By A Bear

Sports are fun, right? You get to go outside, smell the dirt, use your muscles, hear the wind in the trees. It's all fun and games until a goddamn bear shows up to eat you.

That's exactly what happened to a pair of mountain bikers in Slovakia recently. Out of nowhere, a rather large dog-shaped object that was actually a goddamn bear came charging up the hill and straight towards the lead biker, who appeared to have no clue that he was being chased by a goddamn bear. The two managed to escape without any mauling and, for some inexplicable reason, stopped to talk about what happened roughly 30m from where the bear was presumably gathering seasonings and wondering which person to eat first.

Next time, biker buds, maybe play basketball in the calm and safety of a gym. Or take up track cycling. That sport's dangerous as hell, but at least there aren't goddamn bears involved.

Over 7000 Bodies May Be Buried Beneath Mississippi University

pzv3dzyol2nxmtos1cre.jpg

In what sounds like a clichéd horror movie premise, a recent investigation suggests as many as 7000 bodies are buried across 20 acres at the Mississippi Medical Center Campus — the former site of the state's first mental institution. Officials at the university now face the grim task of pulling 100-year-old bodies out of the ground for scientific analysis.

From 1855 to 1935, some 35,000 patients were admitted to the Insane Asylum, as it was called. Many of those who died during their stay were buried at the facility's cemetery. The Insane Asylum was relocated over 80 years ago, and the grounds that hold the deceased now belong to the University of Mississippi Medical Center.

Back in 2013, construction workers uncovered 66 coffins on the campus — but this proved to be the tip of the iceberg. When construction began on a parking garage in 2014, ground-penetrating radar revealed the presence of 1000 coffins. Subsequent surveys revealed a total of 2000 coffins. Current estimates now place the total number of coffins buried beneath the campus at approximately 7000.

Officials at the university estimate that it will cost about $US3000 ($4061) to exhume and rebury each body, at a total cost of $US21 million ($28.5 million). The university is now considering an alternative plan in which it will do the work in-house, at a cost of $US400,000 ($541,409) per year over the course of eight years. The remains of the 66 patients uncovered in 2013 will be reburied following scientific analysis, but the university says it will leave the thousands of other bodies where they lie, and find new locations for its development projects. A memorial would be created to commemorate the remains, along with a visitor's centre and a lab where the bodies, clothing and coffins will be analysed. Should the science lab be built, it will be the first facility of its kind in the United States.

"It would be a unique resource for Mississippi," said UM anthropologist Molly Zuckerman in The Clarion Ledger. "It would make Mississippi a national center on historical records relating to health in the pre-modern period, particularly those being institutionalized."

To get things started, the university has created the Asylum Hill Research Consortium, a group of experts consisting of anthropologists, archaeologists and historians. It's hoped that grants will make it possible for outside researchers to join the study.

"We have inherited these patients," said Ralph Didlake, who oversees UMMC's Center for Bioethics and Medical Humanities, in The Clarion Ledger. "We want to show them care and respectful management."iewgezruciudum3egkvq.jpg

A possible research angle would be to extract and study the DNA of all patients exhumed at the Asylum's cemetery. This would make it possible to identify living family members who may come forward. The university is planning to compile a list of patients and post it online.

Some scientific work has already begun. Researchers at Mississippi State University's Cobb Institute have been examining the remains of the 66 patients uncovered in 2013. Using genetic sequencing, the scientists have reconstructed oral bacteria from the remains, which can tell a story about each patient's overall health. Another study is looking into the skeletons' tooth enamel, which points to nutritional deprivation and other health markers. A third study is investigating the presence of pellagra, a disease caused by Vitamin B deficiency which was very common in the South during the early 20th century.

Prior to the founding of Mississippi's Insane Asylum, people suffering from mental illnesses were simply thrown into gaol cells, or banished to attics. The new facility offered a better place for patients, but conditions remained harsh. Between 1855 and 1877, around one in five patients died during their stay. The institute was expanded after the Civil War, and at its height around 6000 patients were housed at the facility. In 1935, the Insane Asylum was moved to its current location of the State Hospital at Whitfield.

The discovery of these 7000-or-so coffins must have come as quite a shock to the university and its students. It's all very creepy, to be sure, but given the new opportunities for scientific investigation, it might actually be a blessing in disguise.

The New Blade Runner 2049 Trailer Is Here And It's Gorgeous

Those visuals. That music. Holy crap, this is Blade Runner. Check out the trailer.

I mean, there is a lot to unpack here but the first thing you take away is how director Denis Villeneuve nailed this world. The reflections, the projections, this is the Los Angeles we fell in love with in the Ridley Scott original.

The story is still relatively mysterious, however. Jared Leto seems to be playing a new kind of Tyrell, in his elaborate apartment making what we assume to be new Replicants. But what is Ryan Gosling's character, K, looking for? How does Deckard fit in? Who are all those other stars playing? This trailer is genius in its ability to tease us and tell us nothing at the same time.

Blade Runner 2049 opens October 5.

• Like 1

Edge Of Tomorrow Sequel Gets Title And Return Of Emily Blunt

ooeoxcvu2o0mds1gooyg.jpg

Edge of Tomorrow is one of those movies where if you haven't seen it, someone who has will list off at least a dozen reasons why you should. Fans of the scifi thriller have been clamoring for a sequel since 2014, along with star Tom Cruise and director Doug Liman. While things are still up in the air, the movie's definitely moving forward, with an official title and confirmed return of co-star Emily Blunt.

In an interview with Collider, Liman confirmed that the new movie will be called Live Die Repeat and Repeat, a nod to the tagline and later title that was given to the film for digital and home release, Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow. Blunt is on board to reprise her role as Rita Vrataski, along with Cruise as star Bill Cage. Liman previously said the movie will be a sequel that's actually a prequel, playing on the film's use of time to subvert people's expectations of what a sequel should be like.

"We have an amazing story! It's incredible! Way better than the first film, and I obviously loved the first film. It will be called Live Die Repeat and Repeat. Tom [Cruise] is excited about it, and Emily Blunt is excited about it. The big question is just when we'll do it. But it's not an if, it's a when," Liman said.

Right now, all the major players are involved in other projects (including Liman, who's helming DC's Justice League Dark) so it looks like it would be at least a couple of years before this movie could get off the ground. The hype has been real, but the sequel definitely feels like it's going in circles sometimes, waiting for things to finally get off the ground. But if there's anything Edge of Tomorrow fans are good at, it's surviving time loops.

• Like 1

The Final Wonder Woman Trailer Is Epic In Every Single Way

Huge scope, massive action, painful self-sacrifice, a story spanning generations, the final Wonder Woman trailer is epic in every way imaginable.
It debuted during the MTV Movie Awards, but you can watch it below.

Wonder woman will release on June 1

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MIKA27 said:

Edge Of Tomorrow Sequel Gets Title And Return Of Emily Blunt

I look forward to this film, as long as we get to see Tom Cruise die over and over again! :lol3:

• Like 2

BEYERDYNAMIC XELENTO WIRELESS EARBUDS

Beyerdynamic-Xelento-Wireless-Earbuds-1.jpg

If you are looking to get some wireless headphones but don’t want to compromise on look or audio quality, we’ve come across the perfect pick. Introducing the Beyerdynamic Xelento Wireless Earbuds.

Like their wired brethren, these earbuds from the German audio company feature a top quality Tesla transducer technology along with an added Bluetooth aptX HD connection for high fidelity wireless listening. Don’t have an aptX HD enabled device? No worries. The headphones can switch from that higher quality setting to a standard AAC Bluetooth connection automatically. To avoid overloading the earbuds with Bluetooth and battery components the brand instead placed those pieces of hardware at the end of the chord and equipped it with a small clip. That same small battery boasts an impressive five and a half hours of life and can be charged via USB connection. To top all of this off, the headphones come with an in-line mic and remote for controlling volume and making calls.

Beyerdynamic-Xelento-Wireless-Earbuds-5.jpg

Beyerdynamic-Xelento-Wireless-Earbuds-6.jpg

Beyerdynamic-Xelento-Wireless-Earbuds-4.jpg

Garmin Quatix 5 smartwatch

Garmin Quatix 5 | Image

Garmin´s new Quatix 5 smartwatch is built for life on the sea, a watch designed for boating, fishing and more. The watch packs compatibility with onboard boat systems, high-precision navigation tech, and many more activity-tracking features specific to boating, such as support for related Garmin chart plotters and similar marine-centric gadgets. There´s also an anchor alarm that´ll warn you about boat drift and an anchor calculator that lets you know what the proper length of anchor line you should use. If you´re fishing, there´s a fish log and competition timer. If you´re sail racing, there´s tack assist, race countdown timer, distance to start line and more.  It also offers advanced fitness training features that include training statistics and activity profiles for multiple sports/activities such as running, biking, swimming, hiking and golfing. The rugged 47mm stainless steel case is water rated to 100m and crafted to withstand the harsh elements of the sea. 

garmin-quatix-5-2.jpg | Image

garmin-quatix-5-3.jpg | Image

garmin-quatix-5-4.jpg | Image

garmin-quatix-5-5.jpg | Image

garmin-quatix-5-6.jpg

CEDAR RIDGE IOWA BOURBON

Cedar Ridge Iowa Bourbon

There was a time when you couldn't trust decent bourbon unless it was distilled in Kentucky. But thanks to releases like Cedar Ridge Iowa Bourbon, that is quickly changing. Crafted in the heart of corn country and distilled to a higher proof before being bottled at 80 proof, Cedar Ridge is a balanced, flavorful bourbon. A unique herbal quality highlights this whiskey and has helped it take home several gold medals in competitions over the past few years.

2 hours ago, Fuzz said:

I look forward to this film, as long as we get to see Tom Cruise die over and over again! :lol3:

But the little ratbag just wont stay dead!!!

:angry::angry: