• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool. Maybe I'll just mix my own with adding my own flavours. Thanks for the info/

I think something like an Arrowhead Spring Water withe Lemon flavor and 90mg of caffine would be the best. Need to try that next.

http://www.staples.com/Arrowhead-Lemon-Flavored-Sparkling-Bottled-Water-169-oz-Bottles-24-Case/product_572414?cid=PS:GooglePLAs:572414&KPID=572414

Wow 4 pages on Dr Pepper, and I thought I was the only crazy out there, that being said.

I just love the stuff and drink it all the time but by far the best is the Imperial sugar one in the small bottles. I have a friends who visits family in Dallas and she knows that the best suprise she can bring me is a 6 pack but it's getting harder and harder to fly the stuff in.

@ brasoseagle I would just kill to be able to get my hands on the stuff on a regular basis

and if you have the original bottles in the original wooden crate they will refill your bottles that is wy the new bottles say non refillable

Wow 4 pages on Dr Pepper, and I thought I was the only crazy out there, that being said.

I just love the stuff and drink it all the time but by far the best is the Imperial sugar one in the small bottles. I have a friends who visits family in Dallas and she knows that the best suprise she can bring me is a 6 pack but it's getting harder and harder to fly the stuff in.

@ brasoseagle I would just kill to be able to get my hands on the stuff on a regular basis

and if you have the original bottles in the original wooden crate they will refill your bottles that is wy the new bottles say non refillable

Yeah when I was living in Waco, it was easy to go get them refilled, but now I live a good distance away from any refill depot.

20120116-dublin-drpepper2.jpg

We do have this at some of my favorite eating joints!!!

Jealous!!! Do they have it near Houston as well? That's the only place in Texas I visit on a somewhat regular basis...

Jealous!!! Do they have it near Houston as well? That's the only place in Texas I visit on a somewhat regular basis...

It's in the stores in Houston, but I've never seen it on Tap in Houston, that's mainly a Central and North Texas "Thang"

I love Dr pepper, always have, I don't drink any soft drink at home BUT Dr pepper is a regular.

Why do I love it? I honestly do not know what it is, but I guess there is a faint hint of Marzipan amongst others that draws me to it.

I found this some time ago and had it posted on one of my Facebook status

: Amaretto, almond, blackberry, black licorice, carrot, clove, cherry, caramel, Cola, ginger, juniper, lemon, molasses, nutmeg, orange, prune, plum, pepper, root beer, rum, raspberry, tomato, and vanilla

You always have to be a bit careful to consider the source when it comes to taking drink recommendations from an Aussie. I'm consistently reminded of how poor some of their tastes can be every time that I go into a bottle shop (i.e., liquor store) and see 5 coolers dedicated to some of the worst "Pre-mixed drinks" that you can imagine.

post-10169-0-48909100-1358134002_thumb.j

post-10169-0-34979600-1358134012_thumb.j

post-10169-0-57706800-1358134023_thumb.j

I'm a Pepper too ok.gif

Nostalgia; takes me back to riding the back roads in my grandfather's tan '64 Impala. I with my licorice whips and Dr. Pepper, no seatbelt of course, and he with a can of Dusqeusne between his legs, elbow resting on the window and a spent Chesterfield flicked out the wing.

Ah, the wonder years; wonder how we survived. rotfl.gif