Partagas Series P No1 Jar - Video Review

Sven

This was a cracker of a cigar.spotlight.gif

I decimated the jar I had in a couple of months. I would love to see this as a regualr production.

I opened mine in 2011 and wow, mine were full bodied with a slight sweet spicey kick to them.

The jar looks the goods aswell.

Great reviews guys, once again well done ok.gif

Sharks

a kookaburra.

one of the most joyful sounds of the aussie bush.

better than a curlew which screams around midnight and sounds like a murder victim's last screams while dragging fingernails down a blackboard. or a flock of white cockatoos which sound like machinery breaking down.

a kookaburra.

better than a curlew which screams around midnight and sounds like a murder victim's last screams while dragging fingernails down a blackboard. or a flock of white cockatoos which sound like machinery breaking down.

We get lots of kookaburras around out west. There's one that hangs around my office. Dumb bird keeps flying, beak first, into the window one desk over all day long. For the life of me I can't figure out why. confused.gif

And it ain't a joyful sound if the damn thing is sitting outside your bedroom windows and starts screeching after you just got in from an all-nighter. mad.gif

laugh, fuzz, laugh!

i have one that will occasionally land on the balcony. it must have been fed by someone near by because it is fearless. will hop along the railing next to you as you walk up and down the balcony.

actually, i large hawk took a bird from the far end of the balcony yesterday morning. first time i'd seen that. i hope it wasn't the kookaburra. i think it mighthave been a whipbird. a cuple spend quite a bit of time on the balcony in the mornings. that would be a shame as they have the most beautiful call - yes, like a whip.

Ok that does it. Your review put me over the edge and I had to order one for myself. Thanks for the review guys.

good review as always i have looked to get my hands on five or so P1's with not much luck other then finding a full jar that was to expensive for me at the time, but still I would love to try one of these

oh and we rely are still waiting for the monty A review!

a kookaburra.

I think we have finally found our first objection regarding a topic, pertaining to what being the most joyful sounds is. Apparently it is the sound of sheep being slaughtered to a club soundtrack.

very common sound - all aussies know it.

world's largest kingfisher. great birds. when i first moved here, i noticed a small brown snake in the courtyard - about three feet long but certainly any sized brown snake can kill you. about to try and eveict it when a kookaburra flew down and scooped it up for lunch.

love kookies.

laugh, fuzz, laugh!

i have one that will occasionally land on the balcony. it must have been fed by someone near by because it is fearless. will hop along the railing next to you as you walk up and down the balcony.

actually, i large hawk took a bird from the far end of the balcony yesterday morning. first time i'd seen that. i hope it wasn't the kookaburra. i think it mighthave been a whipbird. a cuple spend quite a bit of time on the balcony in the mornings. that would be a shame as they have the most beautiful call - yes, like a whip.

is that the same Kookaburra that you gave frozen pilchard (fish) to?

I remember the serene sound couming from the woods of "knock......knock......knock......knock...."

I thought at first the kookaburra was trying to kill the fish....as it belt it against the tree for an hour. In the end he was just trying to defrost it.

Lucky bird. It is the first time I have seen Ken feed anyone at his house whistle.gif

is that the same Kookaburra that you gave frozen pilchard (fish) to?

I remember the serene sound couming from the woods of "knock......knock......knock......knock...."

I thought at first the kookaburra was trying to kill the fish....as it belt it against the tree for an hour. In the end he was just trying to defrost it.

Lucky bird. It is the first time I have seen Ken feed anyone at his house whistle.gif

i cooked for a bunch of people the other day. cauliflower soup, paella, a tripe stew, rum soaked pears and my own version of chocolate ice cream. you think i am this fat without feeding?

i cooked for a bunch of people the other day. cauliflower soup, paella, a tripe stew, rum soaked pears and my own version of chocolate ice cream. you think i am this fat without feeding?

Sounds like a great winter feast, in summer!