Partagas Series P No1 Jar - Video Review

Sven

is that the same Kookaburra that you gave frozen pilchard (fish) to?

I remember the serene sound couming from the woods of "knock......knock......knock......knock...."

I thought at first the kookaburra was trying to kill the fish....as it belt it against the tree for an hour. In the end he was just trying to defrost it.

Lucky bird. It is the first time I have seen Ken feed anyone at his house whistle.gif

LOL!!!!!!

Thanks guys for one of the better reviews. I can't wait to smoke one but I had been thinking another year or 2 before I watched this. I remember they had many problems getting these in the B&M's when they were supposed to. I waited for ever and was told by Andreas Richter at Peter Heinrichs the first 2 cases that came in were all broken. In a panic, I upped my order to 2 and I'm glad I did now.

I do have a question for the masters. Jars that seal with the rubber gasket, should they be aged with the lid off. That is how I did it because of the total seal from the gasket on the porcelain. Thanks again.

Thanks guys for one of the better reviews. I can't wait to smoke one but I had been thinking another year or 2 before I watched this. I remember they had many problems getting these in the B&M's when they were supposed to. I waited for ever and was told by Andreas Richter at Peter Heinrichs the first 2 cases that came in were all broken. In a panic, I upped my order to 2 and I'm glad I did now.

I do have a question for the masters. Jars that seal with the rubber gasket, should they be aged with the lid off. That is how I did it because of the total seal from the gasket on the porcelain. Thanks again.

In my opinion, if you keep the jar in a good humidor, no problem aging them lid on.