What's wrong with this picture?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, we laugh at him cuz he's smoking cedar, he laughs at us because he makes our yearly cigar budget by noon every day...it all evens out

Yup. I'd rather be the one laughing all the way to the bank.

After some analysis of the image by the FBIPJWTLC*, they have determined that there is a great probability that this cigar indeed has a Cedrela odorata sleeve still encompassing the apparently burning or recently lit cigar. Digital enhancement deems to show wood grain typical of spanish cedar used in the cigar industry, plus a narrower gauge on the flaming stick then the 1 to 2mm wood wrap that is producing a burn pattern not in correlation with the toasted cigar ash. What baffles the investigators is the fact that this sandwich of combustible materials did not fully ignite into a wall of flames, but facial expression analysis seems to indicate the 'Prince" was just 'pwned', and did indeed recite the comment-

"I meant to do that."

*FBIOPJWTLC: Federal Bureau Investigating People Just Wanting To Look Cool

post-4863-0-14412200-1359501501_thumb.jp

Been there, done that. (.... hole.gif...yes, it was the 90's, and I was young and dumb and drunk/otherwise-intoxicated out of my mind....)

lookaround.gif

Now....I'm just.....dumb.

rolleyes.gif

Meh, we laugh at him cuz he's smoking cedar, he laughs at us because he makes our yearly cigar budget by noon every day...it all evens out

ZING!!!!! LOL.

After some analysis of the image by the FBIPJWTLC*, they have determined that there is a great probability that this cigar indeed has a Cedrela odorata sleeve still encompassing the apparently burning or recently lit cigar. Digital enhancement deems to show wood grain typical of spanish cedar used in the cigar industry, plus a narrower gauge on the flaming stick then the 1 to 2mm wood wrap that is producing a burn pattern not in correlation with the toasted cigar ash. What baffles the investigators is the fact that this sandwich of combustible materials did not fully ignite into a wall of flames, but facial exp<b></b>ression analysis seems to indicate the 'Prince" was just 'pwned', and did indeed recite the comment-

"I meant to do that."

CSI Habana. Now that's cool!

This is an interesting one. I certainly think it looks cedar given the points that have everyone has already brought up such as odd burn width etc. However I haven't come across a cedar casing that only covered half the cigar. Having said that there are many many cigars that I am yet to see/experience so I could be wrong.

It looks to me that this is a A.Fuente.

*Also believe this is an Arturo Fuente smoke

If this is going to be the new trend in what you kids refer to as "Rap Music" or "Hip Hop" - I'm moving to the moon!

After some analysis of the image by the FBIPJWTLC*, they have determined that there is a great probability that this cigar indeed has a Cedrela odorata sleeve still encompassing the apparently burning or recently lit cigar. Digital enhancement deems to show wood grain typical of spanish cedar used in the cigar industry, plus a narrower gauge on the flaming stick then the 1 to 2mm wood wrap that is producing a burn pattern not in correlation with the toasted cigar ash. What baffles the investigators is the fact that this sandwich of combustible materials did not fully ignite into a wall of flames, but facial expression analysis seems to indicate the 'Prince" was just 'pwned', and did indeed recite the comment-

"I meant to do that."

Agreed! but of course i would be foolish to even dispute a well known and respected research institute like the FBIPJWTLC

Well, I know what's wrong with the picture...it's not the Duke of Cambridge.

LOL i was thinking the same thing

Ok got one here. What's wrong with this? (Rate Kanye highly but c'mon mate)

post-5585-13595566594789.jpg

I got this one! The band doesn't line up properly and the dots are off, clearly a fake.