Official Montreal Winter Herf 2013 Thread (Info and Registration)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riazp,

I plan on attending at least the Saturday event, will confirm soon and send payment accordingly. Great job organizing all this, and excellent restaurant choice, one of my favorites in downtown Montreal. Those of us who love beef will not be deceived !

Will be there on Friday and will participate in all events. WIll start smoking earlier at LCDH though....smile.png

Confirming that I will be at the Stogies portion of the Saturday evening.

Art, what time are you planning on arriving in Montreal? Still have not booked my train yet. Are you planning on going to LCDH on Friday afternoon?

Taking Porter. Arrive at about 930am and dropping stuff off at the hotel. Gonna walk from the hotel to LCDH so we can stop at different SAQs along the way. Haven't decided where to have lunch (maybe Dunn's for poutine and smoked meat sandwiches and will spend the afternoon at LCDH and maybe stogies (depending if LCDH enforces that you have to smoke their cigars) and then off to dinner with the MTL Herf.

Reminder people. In order to assure place for you at the dinner+Herf (65$) or Herf (15$), Payment deadline is Feb 28th. Looking foward to seeing all my fellow botls and sotls here in montreal

TORONTO People,

Simon will be in town tommorow for the cigar dinner. If you guys want to pay him cash to save transfer fees please do so...especially those who will just attend the Herf and not the dinner.

Shlomo, so far, People intending to attend the herf, 45+...people payed for the herf, less than half of that.

Feb 28 is the deadline, please do not forget so I can Assure your place at the herf!