Official Montreal Winter Herf 2013 Thread (Info and Registration)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not technically correct. They expect you to buy and smoke the same cigar while there. They do not enforce it though and will allow you to smoke your own if you buy something else. Of course they do not allow NCs at all.

Buy something else as in a drink or a cigar?

I talked to the owner of LCDH prior to visiting MTL and made friends with Carlos as well before I even bought my first cigar there. I bought a lot of sticks the first time and by my third visit they just let me go right to the lounge (I later bought smokes anyway). So I guess my last post wasn't very accurate as to my experience.

Unfortunately, at this point, I believe I'm going to be out, gents.

Simon, Riaz - sorry boys. I really want to attend. But I'm having a nightmare of a time sorting out work schedule and leave issues, as well as other items, that just really bars me from attending. My only option really is to try to fly there for just the Friday evening, and that's just not overly viable or desirable.

I know you guys have put a lot of effort into the preparation of this, and I was really looking forward to hanging with you guys again. Sorry, but I hope you all have a grand time.

In the meantime, Simon, you have the items I've donated towards the raffle. Also, I'll follow up via PM to you and the other related parties regarding cigar trades that I had organized and whatnot.

Guys,

i have a few cigars I could bring for the raffles, not sure which ones yet. I was thinking about a couple of RASS & a three pack of Cohiba Robustos maybe. How does that work ? I just bring them over ?

BTW, how many people have confirmed attendance?

Cheers,

Guys,

i have a few cigars I could bring for the raffles, not sure which ones yet. I was thinking about a couple of RASS & a three pack of Cohiba Robustos maybe. How does that work ? I just bring them over ?

BTW, how many people have confirmed attendance?

Cheers,

Yes you can just bring them over. You will get a ticket per cigar you put in the raffle bags. Cheap and cheerful and premium.

We are looking at 45-50 amazing people.