Official Montreal Winter Herf 2013 Thread (Info and Registration)

Yes you can just bring them over. You will get a ticket per cigar you put in the raffle bags. Cheap and cheerful and premium.

We are looking at 45-50 amazing people.

Thats a lot of smoke! lol Our faces might become all crinkly and craggly from all that smoke exposure like Kramer

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are in the bottom left of the pic. Here is a close up of one of them:

wQJCAiQl.jpg

DAMN!!!! Those look yummy....

I think you'll really enjoy your collection of varied Hamlet customs. I left them with Simon when I saw him at the start of February, just in case I couldn't make it to the herf due to work issues (and, it's a good thing I made that plan ahead of time too!). So, Simon will get you those, and maybe I'll get you to hand those off to either him or Frank (I'll get one of them to mail them to my home address).

A little off topic but can any of you Montreal folks recommend a night club close in the HERF area? Will be looking at taking the girlfriend out Friday night after LCDH for some drinks and she'll be gettin her groove on. Went to one last year WAY up in a building was a pretty young crowd though , ooking for something 30+ and happening, anyone of course would be welcome to come if interested, thanks.

A little off topic but can any of you Montreal folks recommend a night club close in the HERF area? Will be looking at taking the girlfriend out Friday night after LCDH for some drinks and she'll be gettin her groove on. Went to one last year WAY up in a building was a pretty young crowd though , ooking for something 30+ and happening, anyone of course would be welcome to come if interested, thanks.

The place you went was 737, it was indeed young and it is now closed.

Near the venue you have Electric Avenue, Newtown and Sir Winston Churchill that have a 30+ crowd. There are also a gazillon pubs but these 3 are the nightclub with the crowd you are looking for. ok.gif

The place you went was 737, it was indeed young and it is now closed.

Near the venue you have Electric Avenue, Newtown and Sir Winston Churchill that have a 30+ crowd. There are also a gazillon pubs but these 3 are the nightclub with the crowd you are looking for. ok.gif

Thanks man.

Just a heads up:

My dad bought a bottle of Ron zacapa xo on my behalf by accident so I have a bottle of it (purchased for 60$). If anyone wants to purchase it at my cost or trade cigars for it please let me know

I'll take it!