Official Montreal Winter Herf 2013 Thread (Info and Registration)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'll do my best to be there. Thanks!

Like the others have said, it's nothing but a friendly environment. Old and new friend carrying on, having a laugh and some good conversation. Expect Saturday night to be much like this excerpt from the FOH About page...

Fraternity, Friendship, Laughter, Loyalty is the code of FOH. Our community is borne out of the love of Cuban cigars but defines itself through mutual respect in the way it treats one other.

Friends of Habanos members believe that cigars are but the cross on the “T” and the dot on the “i”. The real richness of cigars are the friends you make and the laughter shared.

Hope to see you there, mate.

That is not a good price - KL Wines has it for under $60.

Picked up a bottle yesterday at the Las Vegas duty free and it was $93.

Guys, if anybody is in town and is looking for a great place to eat, I strongly suggest Joe Beef over any of our traditional steakhouses. It is pricey and sometimes loud, but the food is unique to Montreal and you do not leave the place hungry.

Amazing restaurant, but I've never been able to get in on a reservation under 3 days in advance. This place is always rammed!

Guys, if anybody is in town and is looking for a great place to eat, I strongly suggest Joe Beef over any of our traditional steakhouses. It is pricey and sometimes loud, but the food is unique to Montreal and you do not leave the place hungry.

Kevin, trust me when I say that the Q is a good steak, but you can get that naywhere. Joe Beef is really special though.

I just saw on thing on TV about them. Looks like some amazing food.

We made it alive and without a customary "welcome to Canada" full body cavity search. Going to qdc right now then off to the la casa right after

Don't worry. I'll make a few phone calls to help your return-trip feel much more...ahem...personal.

It'll likely be on the third floor.

Just ask the doorman for the "Friends of Habanos" group party (or drop Riaz or Simon's name).

Have fun.

Thank you.