FOH Member's Choice For Upcoming Video Review "FINAL FOUR" = NEW VOTE

Final Four - FOH Member's Choice For Upcoming Video Review  

203 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i assume it is in the system?

There's a system ,who new lol:-)

Oh- Open for new suggestions? :-) id love to see some of the cheapies reviewed - plp fx

that is why rob has smithy!

i do this for the sheer love of it and to help a mate. my enthusiasm may wane a smidge if rob turns up with a bunch of bottom end barrys.

i do this for the sheer love of it and to help a mate. my enthusiasm may wane a smidge if rob turns up with a bunch of bottom end barrys.

Well, that comment tells me want I wanted to know about the plp I guess :-)

A revisit of the monte opens is probably not high on the hit list then ken? :D

The new Quintero might make your sea fishing cigar list, then again it might not!

i think we have done plpc's.

actually, i'm always happy to do anything that is decent, cheap or not.

You may have done a review of plpc but it never made it to the video review forum. That would be good to see

Actually going over the video reviews section there are some notable omissions. JL1, PLPC, PL Montecarlo, RASCC and Reyes. Also reviews in the last year seem to concentrate on high end or RE or LE. Most regular production were last reviewed over three years ago. Would be nice to see these refreshed.

The MGE's I have were dull for a while up until the last few months. Maybe it's just me, but I have see them come back to their former glory. Kicked the pants off of the last 520 I smoked. Would love to see a comparison of a MGE with POL OCT 10 box date :)

Actually going over the video reviews section there are some notable omissions. JL1, PLPC, PL Montecarlo, RASCC and Reyes. Also reviews in the last year seem to concentrate on high end or RE or LE. Most regular production were last reviewed over three years ago. Would be nice to see these refreshed.

given rob and i never talk about anything but the cigar, small ones can be difficult to fill up the ten minutes.

given rob and i never talk about anything but the cigar, small ones can be difficult to fill up the ten minutes.

For the smaller ones say pc and below you could do two together with similar box codes and compare the two smokes giving an opinion on which is smoking well now and which has aging potential