Poll: Best AC/DC Frontman

AC/DC Frontman poll  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was making my way through the wintery , slushy mess this morning with ipod in pocket. I cranked some AC/DC from my playlist and wondered. Both Bon Scott and Brian Johnson were/are perfect lead singers for AC/DC. But which one endures? Who comes to mind first? Who is the penultimate AC/DC lead singer!?

Let's find out. :)

Bon all the way. He was really rough around the edges, had a great rowdy voice that fit the band and lived a fast life. Even Brian Johnson admitted HE was a huge Bon Scott fan.

Bon Scott....without a second thought.

Highway to hell is still the finest album.

Even though Brian Jonson is a very cool guy...(check out his Top Gear "star in the reasonably priced car" visit), Bon Scott was proper rock n roll. Lived twice as bright, for half as long.

Bon Scott....without a second thought.

Highway to hell is still the finest album.

Even though Brian Jonson is a very cool guy...(check out his Top Gear "star in the reasonably priced car" visit), Bon Scott was proper rock n roll. Lived twice as bright, for half as long.

Well put. Bon Scott was a true rock n roll badboy. Had he lived...one can only imagine the legendary shenanigans he'd get into. :) RIP Bon.

Its a bit unfair comparing Brian Johnson to Bon Scott, I will give my vote to Brian just for having the guts of fill Bon's shoes as an AC/DC frontman!

Its a bit unfair comparing Brian Johnson to Bon Scott, I will give my vote to Brian just for having the guts of fill Bon's shoes as an AC/DC frontman!

A fair assessment. He had to take them on to the next generation. No one could do it for Freddie Mercury...

Bon. Period. I enjoy Brian as well but...Bon. Everything about AC/DC was better in those days.

For my dollar, Bon Scott is the ultimate and BrianJohnson the penultimate. Never heard that other guy before Bon sing. What was his name?

Bon all the way.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.c...7790,-81.379132

If Scott is first then, by default, he is also Penultimate since that means next to last, lol.

I voted for Scott, without him there wouldn't have been an ACDC

ACDC Rocks---what a band have followed them from the very first gigs they even played at my High school in St. Albans I've been to nearly every concert here in Melbourne only missing out on the last one as the younger generation seem to have snapped up the tickets before I had a chance----that alone speaks volumes for their relevance to new generations wanting to hear real music and see someone actually playing instruments-you know what i mean MUSICIANS, something sadly lacking in the modern era.

Brian or Bon? hard choice each were / are sensational Bon the original and Brian the current If I had to split maybe Brian by a hair after all Back in Black the second highest selling album in History made todays ACDC wht it is today---Who Made Who? pardon the pun.

I have been lucky to see both live in concert and feel blessed-long live acadaca.