Live From The Warehouse New time 1pm Brisbane Time Wednesday (10PM NY time Tuesday).

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys we are having a couple of technical difficulties (read into that sentence what you want) so we are delaying this for an hour or two.

New kick off time 1pm Brisbane Time, that is 1pm!

Guys we are having a couple of technical difficulties (read into that sentence what you want) so we are delaying this for an hour.

New kick off time 1pm Brisbane Time, that is 1pm!

For the time-zoneally challenged like myself, is this a 1 hour delay (11am Brissy/8pm New York) or a 3 hour delay (1pm Brissy/10pm New York)?

Don't want to miss a thing!!

Hi Guys

It shoudl be up and running soon and just letting those know, OLH will be available for those who are interested......Now the countdown is on

Remember to post first against the box and then email me with your name and handle so we don't play email tennis...I don't have the right shoes on today nyah.gif

Have fun

Hi Guys

It shoudl be up and running soon and just letting those know, OLH will be available for those who are interested......Now the countdown is on

Remember to post first against the box and then email me with your name and handle so we don't play email tennis...I don't have the right shoes on today nyah.gif

Have fun

You ALWAYS have the right shoes Di!! :D

Good to see you guys are learning...last LITH I only received one compliment no.gif Smithy was mortified and was ranting and raving through the office tantrum.gif

So for todays LITW a compliment will make my day and most importantely get you in the good books with me...not sure what for but you will be there.

Those shoes go great with that blouse!

Bahahaha! Di, Not all the compliments in LFTW could do justice to your radiance today..

I'm going to have to show unusual resolve here and not take that any further.. Where are these cigars? :P I need to go window shopping to pass my time