What are your favorite C&C tubos (sub-$7)? The only cheap tubo I've had is the RyJ No.2 tubos and I found it rather enjoyable for the price. I'm thinking about for my next order one of the Bolivar tubos, one of the RyJ tubos, one of the Partagas Tubos, or the Monte Tubos. I hate bringing out a good cuban to the golf course and having the wrapper crack in my golf bag.

If your looking for a C&C tubo for the golf course so the wrapper doesn't crack in your bag, I believe a cigar caddy or Xikar travel humidor are your best bets. No reason to change what you smoke, just change how you carry your favorites!

Still would be interested what people think of cheap tubos, but that's a good idea. ok.gif

http://cubancigarweb...torder=fullname

Lots to choose from. I really like the Upmann Coronas Major, Party Coronas Senior, Punch Coronations. None even close to $175 iirc so you can set some cash aside for other sticks too for when your not on the course tossing your clubs into the lake...lol

Haha...I haven't played for a couple months. Was a 0.3 handicap a year ago. I might just throwing my clubs in the lake the next time I play lol. Thanks for the suggestions. I've actually tried the Punch Coronations and really liked them.

If your looking for a C&C tubo for the golf course so the wrapper doesn't crack in your bag, I believe a cigar caddy or Xikar travel humidor are your best bets. No reason to change what you smoke, just change how you carry your favorites!

This is what I carry in my golf bag. It holds 4 or 5 cigars. It's thin and hard plastic.

Speaking of cigar caddy. I had one and F in lost it. No idea what happened to it gosh darn it. Got to get a new one. As for the cheap tobos. I just got some party corona juniors in tubes in and they are ok. They need age to get rid of that harshness at the end of the smoke.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

You could easily just get some tubes adequate to hold your current cigars.It seems to be a question of transport and delivery.

Nearly all of the tubo sticks I have were a bit sharp tasting when delivered,some of them as old as 6 years.After a few months out of the tubes they were much more approachable.

I've been smoking the H Upmann Corona major quite frequently lately. Excellent value for the money.

Agreed,just remove from tube to store them.I find they get good in a couple of months..........