Thanks again to everyone for making me feel welcome; Simon, Riaz, the sponsors, Kiwiman, Connor, I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of names. This was a great night... I've been Herfed.

Thanks.

JS

I'm glad you had a great time but you have now been ''Infected'' so say goodbye to all your leftover cash you will be spending it on cigarsinnocent.gif ...but it could be worst you could just be burning your moneythinking.gif

Saludos mis amigos Canadienses!

Gobsmacked! I know I continue to use that word in describing my sentiments but it doesn’t come close to the awe I have for my brethren, SOTL included, north of the border. The earnest and genuine effort you put into your events both amazes and humbles me. The monies donated will provide literally tens of thousands of platefuls of true comfort food. I have donors from around the states, and globally, but I can say without reservation that my Canadian friends and Rob Ayala (and thereby affiliated FOH contributors) are by far the most generous benefactors. God bless you, everyone.

I’ll hand carry the funds when I again head to Nicaragua to ensure every penny goes straight to Roberto’s hands.

Many, many thanks amigos!clap.gif

Cheers,

Rob

And to think I am actually in Montreal right now for work, and completely forgot this was happening....I would have loved to have joined the festivities!!!

Saludos mis amigos Canadienses!

Gobsmacked! I know I continue to use that word in describing my sentiments but it doesn’t come close to the awe I have for my brethren, SOTL included, north of the border. The earnest and genuine effort you put into your events both amazes and humbles me. The monies donated will provide literally tens of thousands of platefuls of true comfort food. I have donors from around the states, and globally, but I can say without reservation that my Canadian friends and Rob Ayala (and thereby affiliated FOH contributors) are by far the most generous benefactors. God bless you, everyone.

I’ll hand carry the funds when I again head to Nicaragua to ensure every penny goes straight to Roberto’s hands.

Many, many thanks amigos!clap.gif

Cheers,

Rob

Its so humbling to know that an amout like that will give THAT many meals to those kids. Rob, I think I speak for everyone when I say how much we respect what you are doing for those kids in that country. You are the true hero my friend, all we do is smoke cigars, drink, have a blast, and bid on cigars and artwork generously donated by fellow botls and sotls.

CHeers for everything you do Rob

Well done Simon, Riaz and all the others that had a hand in making the herf a success for such a worthy cause!

Had a great weekend filled with great BOTL/SOTL, great conversations/laughs and great smokes...was great to reconnect with friends and awesome making new ones. Looking forward to the next time.

Well done Simon, Riaz and all the others that had a hand in making the herf a success for such a worthy cause!

Had a great weekend filled with great BOTL/SOTL, great conversations/laughs and great smokes...was great to reconnect with friends and awesome making new ones. Looking forward to the next time.

Thanks for being there and moral support at meetings beforehand lol

Just a little update...here is the the Official amount raised for the 2013 Montreal Herf:

2225$!!!

I cant help but to be astonished how kind and genrous the BOTL and SOTL community is. Again, Thank you everyone who attended. It was a fantastic weekend, filled with cigars, drinks, laughter and freindships. And thank you all for your contributions to the auctions and raffles and your generosity.

As Rob (freefallguy) said, this money will go a long way in Nicaragua to feed hundreds of children. What a great cause.

Just a little update...here is the the Official amount raised for the 2013 Montreal Herf:

2225$!!!

I cant help but to be astonished how kind and genrous the BOTL and SOTL community is. Again, Thank you everyone who attended. It was a fantastic weekend, filled with cigars, drinks, laughter and freindships. And thank you all for your contributions to the auctions and raffles and your generosity.

As Rob (freefallguy) said, this money will go a long way in Nicaragua to feed hundreds of children. What a great cause.

Thanks to everyone again...wow ok.gif