Snowstorm dilemma

Had a snow storm roll through the area today. Dropped a couple of inches of snow. Wifey and I were discussing our dinner options. Friday night. In North Dakota. After a snowstorm. What should we have?

Burgers on the grill, of course!

post-9836-13633927563536.jpg

Planning to light up a Lusi after dinner. And then perhaps a Monte GE or a Siglo VI when we settle in to watch the Red Wings try not to lose to Edmonton tonight. <sigh>

Cheers,

Greg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

That picture looks exactly like my grill on the deck... although I had a gas rail on my grill come off this winter during one of the storms so I'm down to one burner. Need spring to get here so I can get to fixing it, I'm going through grilling withdrawls!

There are those who say real men grill over charcoal but I would not want to cast such aspersions against any BOTL, especially one so close to home and adrift in the Dakotas. Here is a snap or me grilling a bird last Thanksgiving before the real snow arrived.

post-9032-0-93103300-1363444043_thumb.jp

Agreed about charcoal - or even wood fires. But I'll use the propane side of the dual grill (other side is for charcoal or wood) for cooking burgers in a hurry.

Burgers were tasty and the Red Wings beat the Oilers in Edmonton. Not a bad night at all. :)

Cheers,

Greg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Lol nice picture and good night for you. I wish I still followed the NHL. I played hockey growing up and nothing was better than those AVs vs Wings and Pens vs Flyers rivarlies! The lockout, shuffling of players, and players going overseas just killed it for me. Jagr was one of my all time favorites and he disappear for awhile. Havent found time to get back into it.