El Rey Del Mundo Aniversarios - LAR NOV 12 :Video Review

asmith

Nice work guys.

Not sure what you thought of the cigar, but nice work.

smile.png

P.S. Was that Wazza off camera?....

it was indeed wazza. and artie arrived soon after that.

the poor fish is still in solitary confinement, barely able to turn around. ayala has not even given it a plant. cruel in the extreme. the poor thing keeps trying to jump out and kill itself.

I too am confused as to the opinions of this cigar. I got that it is sweet with cut hay. I also got that it's better the the PL from 2007 at this stage. This can't be a bad thing because the PL's are caramel and cream bombs. Then it scored in the high 80's??? I like the sound of the blend, but pricing will be interesting, considering the 20 in a lacquered box.

I too am confused as to the opinions of this cigar. I got that it is sweet with cut hay. I also got that it's better the the PL from 2007 at this stage. This can't be a bad thing because the PL's are caramel and cream bombs. Then it scored in the high 80's??? I like the sound of the blend, but pricing will be interesting, considering the 20 in a lacquered box.

good cigar. very young. lots of carmel (and/or honey if you believe ayala) and corn characters and better down the track, though i would not think it has quite the potential rob sees.

It reminds me very much of a young El Rey Del Mundo Tainos. Almost identical. That is the lingering thought. Have enjoyed 2 more since with Nate and Jesse. Both were very good with years of upside.

Waiting however is not for everyone! If you want something to enjoy now then I would pass. If you have 4 -7 years then you will be rewarded with something special. Tainos never got going until 7 years and I suspect this will be much the same.

if you enjoy the following then pick up a box or two.

ERDM Tainos

Sir Winston

Cohiba Siglo V

SLR Serie A

SLR DC

It reminds me very much of a young El Rey Del Mundo Tainos. Almost identical. That is the lingering thought. Have enjoyed 2 more since with Nate and Jesse. Both were very good with years of upside.

Waiting however is not for everyone! If you want something to enjoy now then I would pass. If you have 4 -7 years then you will be rewarded with something special. Tainos never got going until 7 years and I suspect this will be much the same.

if you enjoy the following then pick up a box or two.

ERDM Tainos

Sir Winston

Cohiba Siglo V

SLR Serie A

SLR DC

When will they release the price?

When will they release the price?

Apparently it is an international secret. I suspect Obama, Merkel, the UN, Mugabi and Raul Castro are working out the price now.

In the end it is PCC's cigar. They can root around as much as they want to.

Sorry, I kinda missed on the conversation but do we have any idea concerning release date? Of course, I suspect they'll be available on C U N T I N T? Me likey!

Sorry, I kinda missed on the conversation but do we have any idea concerning release date? Of course, I suspect they'll be available on C U N T I N T? Me likey!

Any day now mate....any day...as soon as PCC gives the green light innocent.gif

^ have to hope that won't hold true. These would sit forever at those prices. ERDM at a higher premium than Cohiba BHK? And here I was interested in these.

I'll wait til the bottom falls out.

^ have to hope that won't hold true. These would sit forever at those prices. ERDM at a higher premium than Cohiba BHK? And here I was interested in these.

I'll wait til the bottom falls out.

I suspect that the price quoted on CA news is HK retail.

We will see soon enough ....I hope innocent.gif