Cigar related artwork

Guest rob

Really beautiful stuff- I love his style, checked out that website. Also found this on there which seems similar character

post-6194-0-93681100-1367278633_thumb.jp

Cheers. I love this guy's style, it's so vague and colourful..but quite precise in its meaning. The website is cool too, lot's of unheard of artists.

Not sure these qualify but some of mine are here: http://crussol12.dev...paign=printstab

There are three or four others on page two of the main gallery.

Love to see your art Stalebread.

Beautiful work Stalebread! You can post the pictures using "more reply options" and we can see it up close.

That drawing by Ralph Steadman was great. He was incredible.not sure if you were being a wiseass Shlomo, but you asked for it. This is one of the little paintings donated to last year's Montreal Herf for the FOH charity.

Nice work, love the colours. Cowhiba?

Ralph Steadman has long been a hero of mine...that ability to translate how he sees peoples character into an an awful characature...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very inventive! clap.gifclap.gif Do you carve the little figurines yourself?

No I am not so talented .The figurines are from Märklin. They do Locomotives and all the stuff around.

I said it to her before....

Very unique. And who doesn't like some cute little bikini nudies??? :D:yes:

So I do some painting from time to time and this was an larger oil I did for a friend many years ago in trade for a custom humidorpost-6194-0-78058800-1367463074_thumb.jp

Wow that is beautiful! And Perla your shadow box sculpture is incredible too. Such creative genius here at FOH! Love love love it.

Thanks I am glad you like it. It's nice to know there are fellow artists here on the forum. Creativity is in us all in different ways

Wow that is beautiful! And Perla your shadow box sculpture is incredible too. Such creative genius here at FOH! Love love love it.

I said it to her before....

Very unique. And who doesn't like some cute little bikini nudies??? biggrin.pngyes.gif

Thanks a lot. Believe me or not creating the boxes is always big fun for me.

And as Joseph Beuys said: Everybody is an artist.

This is a great thread Rob

It's good to see so many varied examples of good and some quirky art work here is something I came across

post-5203-0-68114700-1367479568_thumb.jp

So this is my cigar related artwork:

post-15478-0-77289600-1367427671_thumb.j

post-15478-0-50994800-1367427793_thumb.j

post-15478-0-37190400-1367427893_thumb.j

post-15478-0-78177300-1367427935_thumb.j

KOOL..........thumbsup.gif

Ed Musante would purchase empty cigar boxes from me and turn them into cigar box art, this one is called "Pyrrhuloxia /Senico" c.2005

Cigar Box Painting

Cigar Box Art

He used a 1920's sturdy wooden Senico clear Havana box and voila, cigar box art!