First Partagas gran Reserva in .

Keep your panties on ...we received 2 boxes (with more promised) and they will go to Aussies first.

I still haven't been given my price but what are these going for internationally? (without mentioning the vendor)

Some days I am lazy...or hungover...or pissed ..or all. wink.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In France: Lusitanias Gran Reserva €675 ($920) RyJ churchill Reserva €580 ($791)

I so much want to move to southern France...

Box split from France? Im in for a few! Thanks for organizing Franco!

That's strange. As far as I know, European vendors already have RyJ Churchill Reserva in stock but there is still no sight of Partagas Gran Reservas. But I don't think they should be very expensive innocent.gif

Anyway, would love to have a sampler consisting of RyJ Churchill Reserva and Partagas GR. Or maybe Partagas GR and 2008 Partagas Lusitanias?

Keep your panties on ...we received 2 boxes (with more promised) and they will go to Aussies first.

I still haven't been given my price but what are these going for internationally? (without mentioning the vendor)

Some days I am lazy...or hungover...or pissed ..or all. wink.png

internationally about $20 mate haha :)

I googled "Can I take my panties off, yet?" to see if I'd missed a relevant movie quote.. After watching a short clip from some anime song.. I realised I should've known better. Seriously.. What the **** was i thinking..

I'm still trying to figure out why I thought I'd come out of googling "Can I take my panties off, yet?" enlightened...

Ha, I actually had to look up the word "dobbing"...I'm not ratting on anybody...I don't think i have ever reported a post other than clear spam before...lol. I am all for people being allowed to act as adults, but thats a different conversation for a different thread

Haha! Agree entirely. :)

R&J Churchill Reserva 20's 2012.

innocent.gif

German retail price:

34 € per single, 680 € per box

No, thanks peace.gif

Can I take my panties off, yet?

Only after we've cleared the area...smile.png

BTW...if anyone is really stupid..you could pay £39.99 over here...for one cigar....

Only after we've cleared the area...smile.png

BTW...if anyone is really stupid..you could pay £39.99 over here...for one cigar....

If this quote has anything to do with me taking my panties off, it is going to cost a lot more than £39.99!

If this quote has anything to do with me taking my panties off, it is going to cost a lot more than £39.99!

I'll offer $50 Canadian!!!! That's like a bazillion US dollars nowadays, isn't it?

Anything's better than that rotating picture of Ken in his tighty-not-so-whitey's in the wine press! :covereyes: