Nespresso

jazzmonkey

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I purchased one and got rid of it 3 months later... I just did not enjoy it at all.... I invested in a Jura espresso machine to replace it, and I could not be any happier!

We have one here and we love it, so does everyone else who comes over. A priest (who studied in Rome and has an espresso machine that costs 1k+) came over and tried it and ended up buying a nespresso

I'm a dedicated Kazaar man myself, but when enjoying an espresso with a cigar (rare for me) I can't go past the light fruitiness of the Volluto. Perfect taste match with milder cigars, and light enoug

I'm a dedicated Kazaar man myself, but when enjoying an espresso with a cigar (rare for me) I can't go past the light fruitiness of the Volluto. Perfect taste match with milder cigars, and light enough to enjoy more than one cup if necessary.

I'll keep that in mind next time I order my capsules. Thanks buddy :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bugger! Just found out the Cubania doesn't contain Cuban coffee, it's only "Cubanesque". Now I'm not sure I want it now. Anybody tried it yet?

Yeah, It's pretty awesome. It's my new favorite. I picked some up at a Local Nespresso Store front, and now I've already ordered more!

• 2 weeks later...

@skyfall What's the verdict on the Cubanita? In otherwords, how many sleeves should I pick up smile.png

I love it, It's my favorite !, I've burned through 5 sleeves and just got 5 more in the mail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone tried the new Limited Edition Maragogype? It's $2.00 per pod????

screen-shot-2014-10-07-at-3-23-27.png?w=

• Like 1

I bought the Delonghi Lattissima Plus machine and really liked it for everything but the price. I home roast and hard to justify paying 10x more for a pod than what I can provide my own fresh coffee for as I was just unable to get the grind right for the reusable pods I bought. Gave up on it and bought a machine I just pour the beans and it does all the grinding and everything for you. Just as good, if not better than the Nespresso but obviously much cheaper.

Think I'll be having the Mrs. listing the Nespresso machine on ebay.

• 1 month later...

Not the same thing at all but I was given an aeropress for xmas. Anyone have any experience with those? So far I am extremely happy with it, faster than the french press and the quality is great