Nespresso

jazzmonkey

Yep when I was in the market for a coffe making machine I chose the Aeropress for it's ease and portability. I use it at work and it's awesome. I like grinding the coffee to fine in order get the most amount of resistance in the "press".

The only thing I don't like about it is you can't get any of the crème!!!! Doesn't bother me any way cos I can't make frothy milk so no cappuccino with a leaf pattern in it for me.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I purchased one and got rid of it 3 months later... I just did not enjoy it at all.... I invested in a Jura espresso machine to replace it, and I could not be any happier!

We have one here and we love it, so does everyone else who comes over. A priest (who studied in Rome and has an espresso machine that costs 1k+) came over and tried it and ended up buying a nespresso

I'm a dedicated Kazaar man myself, but when enjoying an espresso with a cigar (rare for me) I can't go past the light fruitiness of the Volluto. Perfect taste match with milder cigars, and light enoug

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh crap.... I bought a Bialetti Venus (cos its steainless steel), bought a Hanpresso (thy manual hybrid one) preordered 2 Minipressos, bought a hario skerton hand grinder, bought some "Fidel Blend" from https://coffeacoffee.com.au/ , bought 2 killos of Harris beans and a kilo of Harris ground coffee just for good measure.... I may have gone a bit overboard sneaky.giflookaround.gifrotfl.gif

• 1 month later...

Ok so im all coffeed out now... Im finding the bialetti makes great coffee!!! So strong!!! And tasty... and strong!!! Also have a French press which is just crap really. The handpresso is quite something! its really good! If only you could make a bigger shot with it! For the moment i'll stick to my bialetti, it's great. The hand grinder while good is a terrific work out... I haven't worked that hard in my life, sweet mother of allah it's hard work!

My Nespresso machine broke yesterday :(, and I must say, their "out of warranty" repair policy is straight up BS!!!

Ok so im all coffeed out now... Im finding the bialetti makes great coffee!!! So strong!!! And tasty... and strong!!! Also have a French press which is just crap really. The handpresso is quite something! its really good! If only you could make a bigger shot with it! For the moment i'll stick to my bialetti, it's great. The hand grinder while good is a terrific work out... I haven't worked that hard in my life, sweet mother of allah it's hard work!

Mus, if you want some more coffee toys, check out this grinder.

Couldn't be happier with my nespresso,I would recommend it to anyone and everyone who enjoys espresso.... with the help of www.camelcamelcamel.com got the inissa w/aerchino for $120....and the fact that the pods straight from nespresso are cheaper than amazon/ebay is shocking...cheers

• 2 months later...

So i got my Minipresso after my pre-order and it is really good! I think it's better than the handpresso and it's 1/3 of the price! Makes really good espresso in my opinion! Highly recommend.

I just bought the Breville BMF Milk Frother. Out of the milk frothers I've bought in the past (several Aerocinos, Sunbeam, Bellini, etc) this one has been fantastic. Aerocinos don't get the milk to the temp hot enough for me and breakdown too quickly, and the others either burn the milk or don't froth very well.

However, the Breville has been fantastic. I can adjust the milk temp from cold to warm to hot, and the frothed milk is silky smooth. A great replacement frother when your Aerocino eventually goes dead.

Nespresso is great!

Just need to accept it for what it is. I used to be obsessed about coffee; PID modified coffee machine (google it) and everything. Obsessing about beans, roast, grind, tamp, pressure etc. After a while it's diminishing returns...

Still love it, but Nespresso is what we have in the holiday place when I just wake up and want a coffee without going through a big process.

Just to add to the mix, pour over is a really nice simple way of making great coffee to your tastes.

As I've now rented out my condo in KL, I've had to bring back my Nespresso machine. Even though I have a fully automatic machine at home, it is a nice change to drop in a Kazaar capsule every once in a while. Will definitely be trying Cubania on my next purchase.

• 5 weeks later...