CanuckSARTech

A bit of a guide to Newbie members....

Recommended Posts

Hi all.

I have been a member here for a few years. Not visited much. Have bought a few boxes and have been pleased with them.

I have been smoking for about 4 years now. member of a couple other forums and recognize a lot of folks. I am married to a wonderful ER physician who spoils me with cigars and watches. Just received a custom built aristocrat humidor which I love and will fill in no time. Love the Cuban cigars and the folks that go along with the territory. I play guitar and sing to the dogs! Have a man cave so I don't have to sweat in the summer and freeze in the winter. Have 4 children. 2 are grown and the other two are 12 years old. I live in the country in Missouri and enjoy sitting on the dock watching the sunset over our pond with a good cigar.

Have a great one and smoke em!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2017 at 9:55 AM, zepp69 said:

Hi all.

I have been a member here for a few years. Not visited much. Have bought a few boxes and have been pleased with them.

I have been smoking for about 4 years now. member of a couple other forums and recognize a lot of folks. I am married to a wonderful ER physician who spoils me with cigars and watches. Just received a custom built aristocrat humidor which I love and will fill in no time. Love the Cuban cigars and the folks that go along with the territory. I play guitar and sing to the dogs! Have a man cave so I don't have to sweat in the summer and freeze in the winter. Have 4 children. 2 are grown and the other two are 12 years old. I live in the country in Missouri and enjoy sitting on the dock watching the sunset over our pond with a good cigar.

Have a great one and smoke em!

Aww chit, there goes the neighborhood.  :P

 

How ya doing Carl?

 

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 6:17 PM, NapalmMan67 said:

Aww chit, there goes the neighborhood.  :P

 

How ya doing Carl?

 

.

Doing great bro. How about you? and yeah, there goes the neighborhood! LOL:blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello from California
Another new guy checking in
I am excited and intrigued by the
Cuban Cigar world and it’s rich history
I look forward to interacting and learning

My name is Bill with a user name of
Boxcarwillie



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New to this forum but not to the product. Im located here in NYC. Looking to build up my humidor with quality sticks at good price points and hopefully meet some great, solid individuals along the way.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, I'm a Newbie to the forum.

Everyone calls me Buniek. I was introduced to cigars by my mate last spring and quit fell for them. :) I fell so much for them that next year I'm planning a trip to Cuba. Now I'm trying to learn more and more about cigars.

Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Buniek007 said:

Hi everyone, I'm a Newbie to the forum.

Everyone calls me Buniek. I was introduced to cigars by my mate last spring and quit fell for them. :) I fell so much for them that next year I'm planning a trip to Cuba. Now I'm trying to learn more and more about cigars.

Cheers.

Greetings and welcome Buniek007 - where are you from?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone,

Father, Swedish, airline captain, skier, wine, food & spirits enthusiast with a cigar problem. Working on a respectable humidor, 40ish boxes as we speak, only Cubans, mostly regular production. Got into the hobby/lifestyle a year ago, it’s been a long winter, digging into the boxes now when the sun starts heating our high latitudes.

Living in Stockholm 

Love the depth of information in the community (also the speed, stock jumpin of the shelf’s on 24:24), hope to contribute eventually.

 

Take care

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for this useful little gem. I'm a none previous lurker newbs and these extra little links are a great trail of breadcrumbs here. Hope to meet and see you all around a little more soon here. Gotta get that post count up. And got a whole new world of leaf to learn. Daunting and exciting at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, new guy here. I'm a long term member of a nice, civilised wine bulletin board, and the rules here seem very sensible. Looking forward to taking part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.