PCC 20th Anniversary Robusto Jar and Ashtray Set

So the general consensus is that thing with the cigars in it is nicer than the thing the cigars will end up in!

It's 12 regular productions and 8 REs.....I'm guessing the set will be about the equivalent of USD800!

So the general consensus is that thing with the cigars in it is nicer than the thing the cigars will end up in!

It's 12 regular productions and 8 REs.....I'm guessing the set will be about the equivalent of USD800!

I would double that

Seems to me this little item is a dragon and Chinese treasure in Hong Kong. Cigars and branding is great but not the reason for the inflated price.

Saw a Monte GR box and ashtray set for over $1600 elsewhere. And no gold LE dragons on it...

It can't be more expensive then the bolivar jar. Lets hope you are as wrong as I think wink.png

You'd be wrong.

Let Rob break price on this as it's his forum, and he's the PCC distributor here.

I doubt we would be getting any more than 30 jar/ashtrays etal. Have no idea of price (won't know until next week) but moving 30 units will take about 5 minutes regardless of price (within reason)

Aussies and those who have already contacted me will be looked after first. Unfortunately we will have to close the reserve list now.

Do Not contact Di or myself to be put on the list. if anymore do become available I will make them available on the forum.

That jar is nice

Not sure its worth the $1000+ dollars it'll retail for but if I had the cash I'd love to add it to my collection

I wait with baited breath for the price

I doubt we would be getting any more than 30 jar/ashtrays etal. Have no idea of price (won't know until next week) but moving 30 units will take about 5 minutes regardless of price (within reason)

Aussies and those who have already contacted me will be looked after first. Unfortunately we will have to close the reserve list now.

Do Not contact Di or myself to be put on the list. if anymore do become available I will make them available on the forum.

Am I on that list, me being the thread starter and asking you to source one and all that :innocent:? Will you be posting the price on the forum?

Thanks!