Hello from Edmonton, Canada!

BRAC

Hi everyone, long time lurker here actually. I've been a member here since May 2011, but I guess you could say that I'm a little bit shy an quiet. Although I have been smoking cigars for a few years now, I have just recently made cigars my one and only "serious" hobby, and with that, I'd just like to get to know as many "like minded" folks as I can. Sadly, I have been forced to smoke alone here in Edmonton because I, quite frankly, don't know any other cigar enthusiasts. That's what I'm hoping to change!!! Cigars are much too enjoyable to not have friends to share my experiences with. I can't even begin to tell you how many amazing experiences I've had with cigars but nobody around to share them with. Wow, thinking about it now I just realized how sad and pathetic that sounds!

Anyway, with that out of the way, I'm looking forward to the possibility of meeting some of you folks in the near future. Any other FOH members in Edmonton?

And, I just want to give a BIG shout out and a HUGE thumbs up to Rob and the whole crew here at FOH. I've been reading the forums and watching the video reviews for years now and you folks are truly first class!

Cheers!

Howdy there! There are a few of us here from Edmonton, I am sure some will chime in soon. There's been some talk of a summer herf, it'd be great to meet some more Edmonton BOTL's

Hi there, Vcool!

Btw, does anyone know how I can get the password for the *****CA sub forum? I read somewhere here that It would be provided after registering with *****INT. I registered there yesterday. Thanks.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Pilsner14, they finally green lit the arena project, even though they are still about 50 mil short. Apparently they will figure out who to squeeze for the extra 50 mil later on.....nice. Lately I've been smoking some great cigars! I recently had a 93 point CoRo, a 94 point Magnum 48, a 94 point Magnum 50 and a couple 94 point Padron 1964's, all within the past month. There has also been a few good 88-92 point cigars mixed in as well, but those that I mentioned above were the highlights. What about yourself?

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome aboard! Nice to see more members from Alberta :)

• 2 weeks later...

welcome!