What's in your bag?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cobra amp cell pros in the cards?

I like how you think . Those irons really do call to me, A little bit of forgiveness in the long irons and then muscle back in the short irons. I think it will be after this season before I buy (I ge

Thanks the putter is fantastic. But I am extremely drawn to 8802 style and am looking for something affordable to switch it up a bit.

Just thought I would revive this and share my new babies.....

I pretty reallocated my funds from CC to golf, my new found love....

Great looking set of clubs, I do love Titleist though this year I am moving from a Titleist driver to Taylormade, had the 910D2 for a few seasons but the R1 was giving me much better numbers on the launch monitor and got a great deal over Christmas.

Here's my bag from last year:

golfbag.jpg

Only change is going to this baby:

r1_zps3f6af776.jpeg

Driver: Taylormade R1

3 Wood: Titleist 906F (this club will literally have to fall apart for me to move on, absolutely perfect)

Hybrids: Cobra Baffler #2 and #3

Irons: Cobra FP (these will be the next change out at some point, need to switch to more of a players iron but these have been really great for the last few years)

Wedges: Titleist Vokey 52 and 56 (can't get into using a 60, it sits at home)

Putter: Ping Anser 2 (2010 version)

Great looking set of clubs, I do love Titleist though this year I am moving from a Titleist driver to Taylormade, had the 910D2 for a few seasons but the R1 was giving me much better numbers on the launch monitor and got a great deal over Christmas.

Here's my bag from last year:

golfbag.jpg

Only change is going to this baby:

r1_zps3f6af776.jpeg

Driver: Taylormade R1

3 Wood: Titleist 906F (this club will literally have to fall apart for me to move on, absolutely perfect)

Hybrids: Cobra Baffler #2 and #3

Irons: Cobra FP (these will be the next change out at some point, need to switch to more of a players iron but these have been really great for the last few years)

Wedges: Titleist Vokey 52 and 56 (can't get into using a 60, it sits at home)

Putter: Ping Anser 2 (2010 version)

Cobra amp cell pros in the cards? ;)

• Like 1

Cobra amp cell pros in the cards? wink.png

I like how you think biggrin.png . Those irons really do call to me, A little bit of forgiveness in the long irons and then muscle back in the short irons. I think it will be after this season before I buy (I generally only change one thing a year) so it will be finding my favourite of either Titleist or Cobra irons on the market, I might check out some Mizuno as well, not sure.

By the way, I'm totally jealous of your putter, those Newports are just so smooth.

• Like 1

I like how you think biggrin.png . Those irons really do call to me, A little bit of forgiveness in the long irons and then muscle back in the short irons. I think it will be after this season before I buy (I generally only change one thing a year) so it will be finding my favourite of either Titleist or Cobra irons on the market, I might check out some Mizuno as well, not sure.

By the way, I'm totally jealous of your putter, those Newports are just so smooth.

Thanks the putter is fantastic. But I am extremely drawn to 8802 style and am looking for something affordable to switch it up a bit.

• Like 1

Driver: Ping G25 with tour stiff shaft

Hybrid: Ben Hogan Apex 4 (I just can't get myself to replace it with a newer club)

Irons: Srixon ZTX2 forged Irons S300 shafts 6-PW

Wedges: Cleveland CG 14 : 52, 54, 56, and 60 degrees

Putter: Odyssey Dual Force 550 from 1996

The 8802 is a really nice design as well. I love any putter with good feel for the putt, can't get into all these mallets. Putters are addictive, I don't change mine very much but I never get rid of any and if a good deal comes along I buy it, even if I won't necessarily use it any time soon.

The 8802 is a really nice design as well. I love any putter with good feel for the putt, can't get into all these mallets. Putters are addictive, I don't change mine very much but I never get rid of any and if a good deal comes along I buy it, even if I won't necessarily use it any time soon.

Totally agree. Addictive. I get the same rush from cigars (learning reading buying) as I do from golf.

Albeit I don't smoke golf clubs...

I play ****, but I got lots of nice clubs ! yeah ! and cigars !

Driver : PING G25 10.5 Alida RIP phenom 50 stiff

17H : PING G25 17 Stock R

23H : PING G20 23 Stock R

Irons : PING G25 5 - P + Gap CFS-Max R

Wedges PING Tour Gorge 54 and 58 CFS R

Putter : PING Scottsdale TR Shea at 33.5"

201312240825211260.jpg

Here's my setup currently. At the moment I'm at a 1.7 index, but after the winter that will probably bump up a shot or two.

Driver: Nike VR Pro Limited, 8.5*, Mitusbishi Rayon Fubuki Alpha 73 X-flex

3-wood: Taylormade RBZ 15*, Mitsubishi Rayon 'ahina 80 x5ct X-flex

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro a12, 20*, Fujikura Motore F1 80 X-flex

Irons: 3-PW, Mizuno MP-67, TT Dynamic Gold X100, standard loft and lie, 1/2" long

GW: Cleveland 588 Gunmetal 53*, 1/2" long

SW: Titelist TVD Black Ox, 58*, Dynamic Gold Spinner, Wedge flex, 1/2" long

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Squareback 2, 35", standard loft and lie

I play ****, but I got lots of nice clubs ! yeah ! and cigars !

Driver : PING G25 10.5 Alida RIP phenom 50 stiff

17H : PING G25 17 Stock R

23H : PING G20 23 Stock R

Irons : PING G25 5 - P + Gap CFS-Max R

Wedges PING Tour Gorge 54 and 58 CFS R

Putter : PING Scottsdale TR Shea at 33.5"

201312240825211260.jpg

Lol. We should play. Play like **** but look good doing it!!! Lol

U still in Asia or gone? Where is this pic?

Just thought I would revive this and share my new babies.....

I pretty reallocated my funds from CC to golf, my new found love....

Some nice custom work there....you a member of the Golfwrx forum? Lots of guys on there would do unspeakable things for a set of irons like that !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using the Titleist 913 D3 with a Graphite Design Tour AD BB 7 X-stiff shaft. Used to hit the AD DI shaft but the BB flights the ball a little lower which works a bit better for me.

Nice setup, my friend has your old setup with the DI shaft, really loves it. Can't comment on it since I've never hit it, I'm a lefty, he is not.

Some nice custom work there....you a member of the Golfwrx forum? Lots of guys on there would do unspeakable things for a set of irons like that !

Thnx

I found that site a year ago and been addicted since. That's where I learned to do the paintfills. This forum and golfwrx are staple websites on all my computers phones and iPads.

Clubs are buried away for the winter.

Play these now, after years with Cleveland.

Miura Blades

Those are not typical poorman blades... Lol

Sweet

Ha, can't say I can pop down to the local pro shop and pick those up, that's for sure. Awesome irons!