Hit the 1 year mark

8828853260_ec1d41bb06_b.jpg

So it's been a year since I had my first real hand rolled premium cigar. Here is my stash many paychecks later. The year went by pretty fast but I got to smoke some great sticks but also had a lot of headaches with storage and RH. Looking forward to trying even more new cigars in the upcoming year!

There are a lot of loosies from fivers and singles that aren't shown because I combined boxes to make more room. Here's a few...

PLPC, Upmann PC, Monte 4, RA superiors, Cohiba PE, PL robusto, PL lonsdale, Party lonsdale, Party 898V '99, SdC 1&2, LGC 1, BHK 56, HdM epi 2, HdM DD, Punch RS11

Nice year brother! I love to look at pics of others collections!! Stacks of boxes and humidors filled with the best cigars in the world!!

Thanks everyone for the compliments! I know I'm missing a lot of basic stuff, but that's because I kind of got sucked into the LE/RE/vintage craze and blew a ton of money on what could have been spent on a lot of regular production. I'm kind of over it now so in the future I'll be stocking up on more regular production stuff, and pyramids lol. Actually, Monte 2's were my first box purchase and I have 1 left from the 10 ct box. I also got to try a cpe, dip 2, and VR unicos, but not sure which one to buy so that's why I don't have any at the moment.

• 5 years later...