What is the Strength of a Partagas Serie D Number 4

You pick the Strength  

354 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What - no La Escepcion in your list? LOL.

Mild in terms of flavor intensity, or in terms of strength? It really should be clarified...

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished one from a '10 box- I hate to say it is past its prime, but it was much lighter than a year ago, with muted flavors. The cream was less prevalent by a mile and I merely got that pleasant toasted tobacco flavor that I get from much ofthe Upmann line.

Great Marca. Great Cigar. I always have D4 P2 and E2 in my humidor. I love them all.

It was a toss up between medium full and full. I went with medium full buy they are close to full for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

My LRE NOV09 D4s put me on the moon. I think they are a tad stronger than my POL10s, and have more richness, but the 10's have more range. I donno, they're both awesome. Not sure how I feel about OGA11s though.

The OGA11s that I smoked this past year were all Med-Full to Full for me.

I would have said medium, up until the last box I got from FOH. They have the darkest wrapper I have ever seen,been smokeing them since 2011.The last ones look like an oscuro wrapper,lots of flavor and spice! Excellent!