Montreal: Rib 'n Beef Beef Steakhouse

I've never been...but I really should check it out. Looks very nice. I've only been to Stogies and I didn't find it all that appealing.

Rib'n Reef is a great spot. Had the pleasure of going there last time I was in Montreal with Shlomo, Simon, Riaz, and sean.

So uhhh...what did you guys have to eat while you were there? I take it the food is above average? Let's here some reviews. Dammit...I'm so friggin' hungry right now... pig.gif

If they don't have dry-aged prime beef, they can never rate highly for me. I'm a snob that way.

Edit - Doh! Missed the cigar lounge part. I'll put up with a not-so-great steak if I can have a stick after dinner :P

I can't do raw...I mean, I like my steak medium rare and leaning more to the rare side of things...but raw meat is just not my idea of a good time. I can't even do sushi. My wife is really trying to get me to try it out but...I think I'd half to be 3/4 in the bag first.

Lol...Lotusguy. Yeah, that's the game changer for me. Just to have the nice lounge to sit back and enjoy a nice cigar. Hey, Shlomo...can you bring your own and pay a cutting fee?

Lol...Lotusguy. Yeah, that's the game changer for me. Just to have the nice lounge to sit back and enjoy a nice cigar. Hey, Shlomo...can you bring your own and pay a cutting fee?

...And I just looked at the menu - Dry-aged USDA Prime Beef. My visit in July is all but a certainty!!!

...And I just looked at the menu - Dry-aged USDA Prime Beef. My visit in July is all but a certainty!!!

When in July are you going Claus?

When in July are you going Claus?

Being scheduled right now - second half of the month. I need to go visit Future Electronics, my distributor.

I wonder if Simon and Riaz might look into a dinner for us there next year?

Lisa, It is a bit of a hike to get there from downtown. it was a $20 cab ride out there from stogies.

Lisa, It is a bit of a hike to get there from downtown. it was a $20 cab ride out there from stogies.

Bummer. Well I'll have to explore it with FOH members with more time and deeper pockets then :-)

Gents, I think a reservation would be in order.

I'll be driving through at the start of July. I'm going home for some time off in July and August. I'll be driving the truck, and will be leaving Halifax on the morning of July 3rd. So, maybe we could set something up for the evening of the 3rd? I'd then stay over in Montreal that night, and continue driving onwards to home the next day.

I was thinking about just e-mailing a few, and doing just a quick meet-up for cigars and cappucinos at either LCDH or Stogies. However, you guys have me drooling for this place now, that I may just have to make a night of it! :drool:

Gents, I think a reservation would be in order.

I'll be driving through at the start of July. I'm going home for some time off in July and August. I'll be driving the truck, and will be leaving Halifax on the morning of July 3rd. So, maybe we could set something up for the evening of the 3rd? I'd then stay over in Montreal that night, and continue driving onwards to home the next day.

I was thinking about just e-mailing a few, and doing just a quick meet-up for cigars and cappucinos at either LCDH or Stogies. However, you guys have me drooling for this place now, that I may just have to make a night of it! drool.gif

Let me know Keith when you come by. My house is still open to you and I will make sure to have some beers you will like this time lol

Lol. Well, it'll be for the evening of July 3rd. I'm just waiting on a small paperwork approval on this end (which will be sorted by the middle of the week next week), and I'll be 100% good for that.

Ok cool, I work at the casa that day :)