Hey Guys,

Been thinking about having a little get together here at Casa Ginseng in Northern Virginia this summer. A little cigaring, a little drinking, a little grilling. What say you? Are there any folks nearby who might be interested? Ideas?

Wilkey

We lived up that way for years before moving to Atlanta.

Still have family in the area and I'll be coming up the first part of August for a few days.

Would definitely be in for a little smoking, drinking and chowing with you and the gang if the timing works.

Didn't you try this before a couple of years ago? I was renting a house in Gainesville very close to you. Just a little farther away now in the Bull Run area of Manassas now. Still only 15 minutes from where you are. Leaving August 17 to Florida for a 2 week Disney vacation with the family, but any time in August before that works. Keep me posted. John

Didn't you try this before a couple of years ago? I was renting a house in Gainesville very close to you. Just a little farther away now in the Bull Run area of Manassas now. Still only 15 minutes from where you are. Leaving August 17 to Florida for a 2 week Disney vacation with the family, but any time in August before that works. Keep me posted. John

I'm in Manassas as well.

I may be in to join you, its a drive but like it down there. Pass thru a few times per year on my way to Wilmington NC

(daughter in college). I will be headed down in September and October, but another trip to meet up wouldnt hurt!

Keep me posted.

I may be in to join you, its a drive but like it down there. Pass thru a few times per year on my way to Wilmington NC

(daughter in college). I will be headed down in September and October, but another trip to meet up wouldnt hurt!

Keep me posted.

Let me know if you come thru Raleigh

Hey there folks, it looks like Sunday August 4th is a lock. I've posted details in the US local forum. For anyone who has not yet joined but thinks they might like to come, PM me for details.

Cheers!

Wilkey

Hey Gents, looks like we've got 6 guests, Lothar meats, and a few on the fence. We are definitely a go for Sunday August 4th starting around 2-3 PM.

Looking forward to meeting you folks then!

Wilkey

Pencil me in for a maybe- are you in the Manassas area? A bit of a drive for me, but I love to meet people from the forum. If the weather is nice, it's a nice drive from Philly.

• 4 weeks later...

Last minute bump, gents! Sunday is a lock, lazing into things between 2-3. Meat, drinks, cigars and a bright sunny day. I'm planning on doing a blind rum/spirits tasting so if you want to try some new things and maybe surprise yourself, come on by.

Cheers,

Wilkey