Has anyone else forgotten Coronas?

I invested in QdO when 2006 boxes were available and again in a 2009 box. Both have been stellar with the 2006 being complex citrus, cedar and roasted espresso. The 2009 have been more earthy and lack the citrus of their older siblings, but that may come with age. I have meant to buy other's but continually fail when I have the chance.

I had one in Jamaica recently... it was a very good smoke.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I just got a box from Dec 2012 and they are excellent.

Sweet! great news! so I'll be grabbing a box of them, thank you gents!

I haven't forgotten any there just isn't much to choose from.

Why they do not produce again the Partagas and Ramon Allones Corona ?

Because they didn't sell when they were available. In the mid 2000's, Spain even lowered the price of the Partagas corona, to get rid of all the boxes collecting dust on the shelves…

I haven't forgotten any there just isn't much to choose from.

As I have said over... and over... and over... and over... again... they never sold when they were in regular production.

Whether or not folks will admit it, many only chase cigars that are old, rare, or discontinued. "Special" edition and fat cigars sell. That's why they keeping coming out.

To add to that, those of us on foh and others of similar ilk who do prefer coronas and such make up such a small portion of the consumer base that our buying habits are negligible for hsa. People love special, limited or regional editions and no matter what they decide to produce most of these varieties will sell due to marketing and people's curiosity/hunt for their white whale they will never find. The second band, the limited quanties, the bigger sizes all attract a greater percentage of the buying population so the iconic sticks that made what the marca is are long forgotten becausee they are out of sight and out of mind.