Live From The Warehouse - 6pm Brissy 9am London

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff, so sorry that I won't be there to buy "live" as I'm travelling but may be there will be some bits left over when I am back Wednesday evening!! Enjoy all!

I have my alarms set for 1:00 AM. I'm in a euro kind of mood. spotlight.gif

Have a heart guys and give some of the Euro boys and girls a chance. There'll be plenty more LFTH sales.

X2. The Euro folks are fast asleep when regular LFTW are on. Let them have a chance. And on that note. Rob, thanks for setting aside the 1971 Esplendidos for me. The Euro guys won't miss them. ;)

What time is that New York time?

Seriously? In the time it took you to hit reply and type this question out, you could have figured it out on your own using basic elementary level math.

C'mon guys, let's use our own noodles from time to time! ok.gif

X2. The Euro folks are fast asleep when regular LFTW are on. Let them have a chance. And on that note. Rob, thanks for setting aside the 1971 Esplendidos for me. The Euro guys won't miss them. wink.png

I'm a little confused. Aren't the euro guys able to suffer late at night through odd houred LFTW sessions the same as us U.S. guys are able to endure your euro sessions? Seems pretty fair and equal to me.

LFTH is typically run at 9pm NY time (11am Brissy time), which is 2am in the UK and 3am in Germany. I would not consider 9pm odd houred if I was Stateside.

To be fair, this is a global site, and some of the Euro boys and girls miss out on the feeding frenzy (not all of us are retired, night owls, can stay awake past 12am or just sleep odd hours). As Rob said, all are welcome, but this LFTH is mainly to assist the Euro boys and girls.

So as I said, have a heart and let the Euro crowd have first crack. Plenty more LFTH sessions at the normal time.

I'm a little confused. Aren't the euro guys able to suffer late at night through odd houred LFTW sessions the same as us U.S. guys are able to endure your euro sessions? Seems pretty fair and equal to me.

Most of the LFTW tend to be around 9PM EST. That makes for a 3AM start for our European members. I can't remember many Euro specific LFTW myself. However, you're not forbidden to participate. It'd be a nice gesture to let them have one to themselves. That's all. :ok:

Most of the LFTW tend to be around 9PM EST. That makes for a 3AM start for our European members. I can't remember many Euro specific LFTW myself. However, you're not forbidden to participate. It'd be a nice gesture to let them have one to themselves. That's all. ok.gif

Fair point!

And I believe there is one tomorrow. And the next day. Or am I dreaming. ?

Correct, according to Rob's email. There are supposed to be 3 sessions this week, the first for Euro friendly timezone (9am London), the next 2 for US timezone (8pm NY).

Correct, according to Rob's email. There are supposed to be 3 sessions this week, the first for Euro friendly timezone (9am London), the next 2 for US timezone (8pm NY).

Yes there will be three, none of which are Smithy friendly times pooped.gif

Here we go for the European LFTW, should be a great night/Morning depending on where you are. There are a bunch of points to have a read of before we get going;

• Stock is in the warehouse and will be transferred up end of week post LFTW sessions and will be shipped next week from Oz.
  • New members please read the rules. Sit this one out if you are not clear.
  • If you do not know about PSP/HQ/PE, sit this one out.
  • All members are welcome to participate.
  • Available for OLH
  • Prices include shipping
  • Regional Discounts Apply
  • Box codes are 95% correct but may vary
  • Pictures shown are from that batch and indicative.
  • If you have requested me to pick a box for you and you see the cigar listed. I have already pulled that box for you and will contact you by tomorrow.

Now they are the general point but here are the important one and must be obeyed when bidding on a box;

Step 1.

Post next to the box that you would like. "Mine Please” or "I will take that Box" or "I will take a box of PE" is acceptable. "1" and the like is not acceptable and will be disregarded.

Step 2

Count. Sometimes where there are only one or two boxes, you need to ensure your post is within the number of boxes available. If it is, proceed to step 3.

Step 3

E-mail [email protected] immediately. The e-mail must be in the following format.

Full Name:

Forum Handle:

Box you have nominated:

Details: (If Di doesn't already have them).

Comments: If any

Note:

If you have nominated a box and an e-mail is not received by the end of the day you nominated for a box, the box will be offered to the next buyer. You will then be precluded from any future Live From The Humidor or Live From The Warehouse Events.

If your e-mail is not in the above format, Your order will not be processed and the box sold to someone else.

This is not about being dictatorial. It is about minimising Di's workload and keeping communication to a minimum and precise.