Smithy's last day

El Presidente

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here I am late at night still editing bloody video reviews. Committed right to the end

If you go there now there's a bloke who looks like Smithy, hell he even sounds like Smithy.

Today I called him Smithy and he even answered me.

I think it might be.............

SSMITHY lookaround.gif

If you go there now there's a bloke who looks like Smithy, hell he even sounds like Smithy.

Today I called him Smithy and he even answered me.

I think it might be.............

SSMITHY lookaround.gif

Has mini smithy had a growth spurt and returned?

The long and the short of it is I am chasing a girl to the other side of the world and we will see what happens.

And thank you guys, your support and abuse over the years has been like a warm blanket. I will hopefully share a cigar with you all one days soon.

Sad news but happy news. I won't forget that hotel run you made to my friends who were pickin up cigars in Brisbane for their impending wedding ... great service ok.gif although i'm sure you were cursing us every step of the way!!

Anyway mate, there really are no regrets to be had when you go chasing the love of a woman, regardless of how it turns out. It is one of life's greatest games. (If you didn't do it, it would eat you up and burden your mind forever)

The good news is now you can join the forum again as more than just a member, an Icon.

Give us a PM and drop by for a smoke if you ever end up in wellington, NZ (the edge of the known world lol).

WOW.

Been away from here for just over a week. A gut-wrenching thing to see.

While the reasons you're leaving appear to be noble and are definitely well-respected, Smithy, it's plain to see that you've left behind a positive impact on the community here and that you will be sorely missed. Obviously, we all hope that you continue to appear on the Forum here as a contributing member, even if Rob can't have you in place any longer at Czar's HQ.

Godspeed and best wishes. I hope you find / get what you're yearning for, and that happy days continue for you. In the meantime, don't be a stranger to us here, and keep us up to date on your exploits!

Hope to see you visit Canada soon where we can host you here, and/or to tag along with the rest of the international crews for a grand week in Havana at any future November's Partagas festival.

Cheers Andrew. Big handshake and hugs, senor!

Just back from China and what I find :-)

Smithy go ahead with your dreams and hope to crossover each other again as teh world is small and Europe even smaller LOL

Waiting news...

Smithy,

I've been a stranger around these parts for the best part of 8mths; I like to say I've been busy with work and my newborn, but I think subconsciously my brain has worked out if I hang out on FoH all day my wallet suffers wink2.gif

I wanted to stop by and wish you all the very best, mate. I didn't get much of a chance to know you THAT well, but the few times I did get a chance to smoke with you will be treasured.

All the very best my friend and I hope to someday chill out with you once more.

Ryan :cigar:

Wow. Good on ya, Smithy. You will clearly be missed. It was your banter with Rob on the reviews at the old shop that got me interested in this forum and community. It may have been all in fun but I learned a ton and enjoyed your contributions to the forum and the reviews. Feels like I've known you guys for ages.

Go get her!